OK to replace psyllium husks with flax seeds ground

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions OK to replace psyllium husks with flax seeds ground

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lifecycles 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Lifecycles
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 4

Hi,
    I’m new to this forum and beginning this protocol. I see that the first week or two is tremendously stringent….only vegetables, right?
    Can I use flax seeds ground up with the bentonite clay? Psyllium seeds haven’t worked well with my system in the past. The approach on this website seems the most detailed and focused of all I’ve seen so I’m going with it for now.
    Thanks for any help anyone can offer to be as I get started,
    Lifecycles

anna
    Keymaster
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 184

Hi,

For option 3 of the cleanse, stick with raw or steamed veggies only for 7-14 days, then swich into the strict dietary changes.

If psyllium doesn’t agree with you then flaxseed is absolutely fine. You can mix the benetonite with it together or take them separately. Just make sure you drinks loads of water.

Good luck!

“In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties.” - Henri Amiel

Lifecycles

Thanks for the response but I thought the start of the diet was simply broth for a week or two. Now I’m confused about that. I got potatoes (red) and carrots which are not on the diet to make broth with. Isn’t this the first week or two of the diet or can I actually eat steamed or raw vegetables at the beginning?
    Sorry to be so braindead….I want to do this right….this candida is ruining my life and I’m at a desperate stage in their infection.
    Thanks in advance for any help you can offer,
    Lifecycles

Lifecycles

Sorry to be posting so soon again but I just realized my confusion. I thought that I would need some kind of colon cleanse to do just the broth which I guess is Option 2. Don’t I need to move things through my colon through some means if I’m only drinking broth for a week? And, I wouldn’t think that the psyllium husk/flax & bentonite clay would do this???

I’m making the pot of broth right now and it looks like enought for 8-9 bowls full. Should one be drinking this from the same pot for days on end? I would think it needs to be made fresh before drinking.

I guess I can owe my brainfog to the candida. I just am having a real difficult time understanding how to do this.

Thanks again,
    Lifecycles

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘OK to replace psyllium husks with flax seeds ground’ is closed to new replies.