Oily skin??

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Oily skin??

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Rabelais 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Shaman29
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

Hi everyone.

This is my second week on the candida diet, I’ve started phase two. I have noticed my skin on my face is getting increasingly oily. While I do have oily skin, it’s never been this bad. It’s even seeping into my hair around my face and making it greasy as well.

Has anyone else experienced this after the detox phase and entering into the second phase??

Thank you.

"Be like a duck, calm on the surface but paddling like the dickens underneath." - Michael Caine

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I am actually going through it now with the milk thistle. It happens when you detox because you detox via the skin.

-raster

Rabelais
    Blocked
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 268

Is there any support for such a claim?

I thought detoxing happens through the kidneys and the liver.

Rabelais

Shaman29
    Participant

Thank you Raster.

I had a feeling but I expected more acne and less oil. 🙂

It’s a bit frustrating but I’ll get through it. I’m using a turmeric face mask once a day to help counteract the oiliness.

Good luck with the milk thistle.

"Be like a duck, calm on the surface but paddling like the dickens underneath." - Michael Caine

Shaman29
    Participant

Your skin can be one of the first signs of ill health.

While you can eliminate toxins via the kidneys through urination, your liver doesn’t have the same kind of processes, so typically will eliminate toxins via the skin.

I was more or less expecting breakouts while my body is going through these stages, rather than just oily skin.

Rabelais
    Blocked
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 268

Yes, your skin can and does show many signs of a bad health.

But that was not my question. My question was whether there is any support for the claim that the body gets rid of toxins through the skin.

Rabelais

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Oily skin??’ is closed to new replies.