Oil Pulling/Swirlling – Which Oil to Choose?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Oil Pulling/Swirlling – Which Oil to Choose?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nikki 7 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

nikki
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 136

I bought Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil yesterday, and started using it for Mouth Swirl, and also started to consume it.

But that Oil was too costly, So I am thinking if I can use this one for consumption purpose only, and get a different kind for Oil Pulling Purpose.

Is there any other kind Oil which can be used for Oil Pulling, which is as efficient as Organic Virgin Coconut Oil?

Some thing like Just Organic Coconut Oil (Non Virgin), which is a bit cheap. Or any other kind.

If the Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is a lot more beneficial than other kind oils like Organic Coconut Oil (Non Virgin), I am going to stick with Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil.

Let me know about available choices, I need a different cheaper oil only for Oil Pulling purpose to clear my Oral Trush, for daily consumption I am going to continue with Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil.

nikki

Bump!!!!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Costco actually sells organic olive oil that is pretty cheap, so you might want to check that out. I buy 6 bottles at a time!

Most of the other oils are pretty effective; I just wouldnt use corn or canola oil. Sesame and grape (seed?) oil work as well. Coconut oil also works.

-raster

nikki

I have Organic Coconut Oil in WalMart which is a bit cheaper compared to the Extra Virgin Kind, I will go with the Organic Coconut Oil.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Oil Pulling/Swirlling – Which Oil to Choose?’ is closed to new replies.