# of days in b/w adding foods back

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions # of days in b/w adding foods back

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Himawari 7 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jp2131
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

I am wondering what people have found work best once you are past the initial couple weeks of the diet and symptoms have died down with regards to adding foods back. I’ve read it’s unwise to add them all back at the same time but I am wondering how many days I should leave in between, like a week…less…more? Any helpful hints would be great!!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

jp2131 wrote: I am wondering what people have found work best once you are past the initial couple weeks of the diet and symptoms have died down with regards to adding foods back. I’ve read it’s unwise to add them all back at the same time but I am wondering how many days I should leave in between, like a week…less…more? Any helpful hints would be great!!

Hello, JP.
    Sounds like maybe you need to read the protocol so that you’ll know what we’re talking about on the forum.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

Let us know if you still have questions afterwards.

Able

Himawari
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 65

I hate to break this to you, but you’re not going to get much if any benefit from only a few weeks on this diet. Most of us are on stage one (the post-detox, most restrictive stage) for months and months before we even think about adding foods back in. Initially I had planned to do this for 3-4 weeks… It has now been over four months. It was a month before my symptoms began to clear up, and nearly two before my die-off symptoms subsided. Starting at the four-month point, I tried reintroducing a few foods like nuts the past few weeks, but more often than not have to take them back out of my diet because I get a reaction.

For another viewpoint, Raster, one of the senior members on the forum, has said to expect 6-18 months on the diet.

Anyway, give a really good read to the protocol page Able posted, and go through some of the other posts on the forum. You’ll find many of us have been on this diet for months and months. Not because it’s easy (are you kidding? I hate eating like this!), but because it has worked for us.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘# of days in b/w adding foods back’ is closed to new replies.