nystatin or ??

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions nystatin or ??

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  samolito9 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

samolito9
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 25

Im currently taking probiotics and vitamin c and nystatin following the diet ofcourse, i got up to 6 tablets a day regarding nystatin, kept increasing the dlse weekly till now which is 6 tablets a day, should i change from nystatin and get grapefruit seed extract instead now as an anti fungal or oil of oregano?or what? Thanks

samolito9

i’ve been having stomach pain for the past two days, dont know why i haven’t really been cheating or whatever and im not constipated, what are the stomach pains from? could it be die off or what? and i need your help regarding nystatin or taking something else instead.

samolito9

anyone? :p

klips32
    Participant
    Topics: 65
    Replies: 183

Nystatin is a real good antifungal, I would rather stay on it for a while longer and increase cocunut oil? Have you used that before?

The only experience with stomach pain I had regarding diet/treatment was when I overdid probiotics (200 CFU’s + loads of kefir), and used iboprofen AND had a gastroscopy. The upper part of my stomach was pretty painfull.

But, stomach pain can be a million things 😉

samolito9

i take coconut oil a table spoon once a day, but i stopped the nystatin and coconut oil now due to stomach pain, i’m just waiting for it to stop. I’ve been having yoghurt daily that may be a reason as well. I kind of had a loose stool now so maybe all of this is linked to each other i just hope all this goes away soon

beccana14
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 21

It could be the yogurt. I tried eating plain, no sugar, Greek yogurt from the store and had to stop because of painful, stopped-up gas. I wouldn’t stop taking the coconut oil if I were you. That should be safe throughout your treatment.

Rebecca

samolito9

the pain leaded to having diarrhea ( sorry for details), i was noticing alot of white stuff coming out, (candida ), i hope thats a good sign, it’s not from the yoghurt my stomach does not react badly towards it, im thinking of getting oil or oregano, been reading it’s a pretty strong anti fungal.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘nystatin or ??’ is closed to new replies.