Nystatin and what you can speak with your Dr.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Nystatin and what you can speak with your Dr.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  dvjorge 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Hi guys,
    I have gotten a bunch of emails from many members asking how they can convince their MDs about a proper treatment to treat this syndrome. It is possible if your Dr is open mind and care. It probably takes a while but there is hope. I have done it myself and later, they gave my thanks for the knowledge.
    I am gonna give you an example, my cousin has been having many health problems for years, severe pre-menstrual symptoms, unexplained rashes, depression, chronic migraine, neurological disorders, chronic UT infections, etc. At first, my family ignored me and thought I am crazy but over time, after spending thousands in Dr visits and her becoming worse and worse, I had a hard discussion with them where I was decided to almost obligate them to follow me.
    She wanted consult everything with her lovely Dr, that one that has prescribed many antibiotic courses, I tell her, ok, let prepare something for your Dr. I burned a CD with two important medical articles about this syndrome ( no Jorge’s words ) and got one of my candida books written by Dr. Crook, and tell her, give it to him. She went to see her Dr. with the package and told him, please, when you get a chance read the articles in the CD and take a look to the book.

It worked !!!
    Some of the words this MD told her later were, ” how the medical school didn’t teach it to me ” As you see, Drs are also human and who wrote these books and articles were lead MDs and scientific. Dr. Truss, a genius in my opinion.

So, if your Dr wants to prescribe you oral Nystatin solution for 10 days, you have to tell him, No, it won’t work. Please, see how Dr. Truss treated his patients and how he used 8 millions of Nystatin a day for months to cure them. You have to explain your Dr the infection is in the colon, and the medicine has to go down CONCENTRATE enough to be effective. You have to tell your Dr, systemic antifungal don’t work because the fungal colonies ARE inside of the intestines where there isn’t blood irrigation. Only some colonies are attached to the lining that justify the use of systemic drugs. You need an effective NON-absorbed antifungal in enough amount orally or an alternative and shorter route to the colon. Since I don’t want to spends thousands buying Nystatin, I have gone the enema way that is close to where candida lives.
    I am doing my best to help because I know by myself the amount of suffering this syndrome bring. I lost my marriage, my job, most of my saved money and was so bad that thought to end with my life several times. Only my 6 y/o daughter has been my inspiration to fight it until the end. The web has helped me a lot, but it has also been responsible of many of my mistakes. There are candida cases ( light cases ) that may respond to a less aggressive treatment, but those who have taken long antibiotic rounds, like me, need serious measure in order to recover.

Nystatin tablets exist, powder too, so convince your Dr. Please, don take 3 tablets a day because I took more than 1000 in that way , and they did nothing.

Please, read the articles and see yourself how Dr. Truss used 16 tablets a day. Read the case reports, and take the articles to your Dr. Your Dr will learn something he doesn’t know and will thank you at the end.
    Jorge.
    These are the articles I suggest you and your Dr read:
    http://orthomolecular.org/library/jom/1980/pdf/1980-v09n04-p287.pdf
    http://orthomolecular.org/library/jom/1978/pdf/1978-v07n01-p017.pdf

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

bumping.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Nystatin and what you can speak with your Dr.’ is closed to new replies.