Nystatin.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  homeistexas 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jmb
    Topics: 24
    Replies: 18

Can taken nystatin speed up recovery from a candida overgrowth if diet and everthing else is in place ?

lmm
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 138

Some people take it because, like any anti-fungal (of sorts), it speeds up mechanical killing. It’s very strong, however, and many will prefer natural anti-fungals, which don’t cause quite so prolific die-off.

Len

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hell JMB,

Plan on a 6-18 month recovery time to get over candida overgrowth. The more antifungals you take doesn’t pan out to a faster recovery for most people. The single most important thing you need to get better is probiotics, not antifungals.

-raster

homeistexas
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 11

I got nowhere with antifungals. Plus the side effects are horrible. My advise and what has made more progress in a short amount of time is better pro-biotics. The ones that have enzymes. Also flaxseed oil 3X daily. Vitamin C like it’s candy but not at the same time as probiotics. I will put my whole program on here soon. I’m not there yet but I am about 1/3rd way to recovery.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Nystatin.’ is closed to new replies.