Not passing stools, but small amounts of diarrhea

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Not passing stools, but small amounts of diarrhea

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kag 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Candidahell07
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 3

Hi all,
    Just recently I have been having a problem. About five days ago I was having a good bowel movement with one stool each day, but just recently I have started getting small amounts of diarrhea each day I go to the toilet. I’m currently doing ALA chelation but had to stop because my stools are now like this. In the mornings I usually have raw unpasturised goats yogurt that hasn’t affected me at all, but the farm that provides this currently doesn’t have it in stock, so I bought some sheeps yogurt instead.

Unknown to me the health food shop told me that the sheep’s yogurt had no lactose in it, because I asked, but when I consumed it within half an hour I had a terrible bowel movement. A load of brown stool, including diarrea which came out. Since then, I have not been able to have a proper stool, but just a small amount of diarrhea each time I go to the toilet. It’s been 4 days of not having a proper BM with a stool, but just this small amount of brown coloured diarrhea. I have candida overgrowth thanks to mercury/amalgams, and I’m currently trying to deal with the mercury, but I had to stop the round due to this small amount of diarrhea each time I go for a BM. If anyone to give any suggestions I would be very grateful. Thanks, James

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would consider stopping the sheep’s yogurt. Did you make any other changes in your diet around the time you introduced the sheeps yogurt?

Are you still taking antifungals?

-raster

Candidahell07
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 3

Hi Rastor,
    i’ve stopped the sheep’s yogurt altogether. Today, I finally had a BM. I was getting concerned about my constipation. I take virgin coconut oil as an anti-fungal, but I’m affraid to take GSE because of my low good bacteria in my gut. I take VSL 480million one packet each day. I’ve heard that you should wait an hour to two hrs before using GSE. I may try using it at somepoint.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The antifungals help your digestion and get you to go to the bathroom, so this is why I ask.

-raster

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

It is also possible that you picked up some little bug from the yogurt. I have, at times, had problems like this with eggs and other things directly from farms. Don’t get me wrong, LOVE farms, but sometimes you will get a little salmonella or some other bug that will mess up your digestive tract for a while, just something to consider.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Not passing stools, but small amounts of diarrhea’ is closed to new replies.