Not funny at all.

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals Not funny at all.

This topic contains 14 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

IRDK
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 9

I’am 20 years old guy. I got no work, got no friend, no money, no girlfriend, no health and no life. The problems started as early as i remeber. Back then, when i should have been a little, curious and funny guy, insted of this i was trapped in horror becouse of constant and very strong headaches, vomitting, feeling totally spaced out most of my childhood. There also was lot of days when i was pain-free, but it was a prrety much nightmare too, becouse i felt like it could begin any minute, and i dont even know why… I definetely remeber cravings for sugar, all the cookies, bread and etc..Once at a kirdergarted they called an ambulance, and in the hospital they told that they didnt found anything exept enlarged stomach acidity. But i dint give up back then, I felt like one pretty, sunny day I’am gonna make it, no matter what it takes to, becouse its like a life and death meatter . My mother didnt looked at my seriously ( i cannt tell how mad i am at her now ), and my father was never at home. As i attended school, my pains continuend to couse a hell for me up until 9th grade, when i started to smoke pot. After a little smoke of pot everythings seems so delicious, especially sugar. So two and a half years i smoked pot by daily bases and ate a lot of sugar every evening. I dint even noticed how i reached the hell, but after 2,5 years marijuana and sugar in daily bases i felt tottaly like i was in hell. I didnt understoood whats going on but i remeber very strong sugar cravings all the time and felling spaced out, depressed, I even tought i might be demon regarding to my hard past. When i stopped marijuana, and started reduce sugar (that was hard) i started to had constant stomach pain, bloating, constipation, sugar cravings. Now two years have gone and nothing changed. My constant abdominal pain and depression drives my crazy. I have been done endoscopy, blood, stools, sugar and sugar test. Everything seemed normal but they found a little blood in stools. She tought i had ibs, but still send my to the other hospital to do a coloscopy. I didnt go there becouse i dont have money, and i dont want to ask for, becouse evybody from my family thinks that i am crazy egoist, yah, pretty much that. So i recdently started research on the internet and i think i have ibs with candida. So as they advised i started to follow candida diet, after 5 days i felt significantly better, basically i never ever felt so good in my life but i broke,becouse there was no food i could eat, and i dont have my money to buy some, so started to eat sugar again. All the relief gone and now i am depressed spaced out, without a hope as i was previously. But now i know when ill have a job and my money, i will conquer my candida at any cost.
    Basically i need to know does it sound like candida? And what could you advise to me in my case? I just need some hope that this is possiblle, to overcome this and finally feel freeee. Thanks.

ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

Have you investigated mercury and/or heavy metal toxicity? Do you have any amalgam fillings? Have you received any vaccinations?

IRDK

ThomasJoel2;58631 wrote: Have you investigated mercury and/or heavy metal toxicity? Do you have any amalgam fillings? Have you received any vaccinations?

No ivestigations on heavy metals, i dont have amalgam fillings too, and i dint do any vancinations voluntary for sure, maybe for school was some but i dont remeber. The problem is definetely in my intestines, it feels like some bad thing lives there. I tooks medicines for worm few months ago, but felt no effect.

Rabelais
    Blocked
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 268

ThomasJoel is a one-trick pony. Whatever symptoms you have, they must (I repeat: they must) be caused by mercury poisoning!

Just read his posting history and you’ll know enough.

Rabelais

ThomasJoel2
    Participant

IRDK;58633 wrote:

Have you investigated mercury and/or heavy metal toxicity? Do you have any amalgam fillings? Have you received any vaccinations?

No ivestigations on heavy metals, i dont have amalgam fillings too, and i dint do any vancinations voluntary for sure, maybe for school was some but i dont remeber. The problem is definetely in my intestines, it feels like some bad thing lives there. I tooks medicines for worm few months ago, but felt no effect.

That’s good you don’t have any amalgams. I didn’t have any either, but became real sick after eating a high fish diet for several years and developed a mercury toxicity. Mercury toxicity is a very common cause of candida and all of the associated health problems that candida sufferers report like brain fog, depression, social anxiety, leaky gut, intestinal cramping etc. Unfortunately many people are unaware of this connection and go about trying to treat the candida while failing to treat the root cause.

Many people recover completely after detoxing sufficiently from mercury and other heavy metals.

Rabelais
    Blocked

You see what I mean?

😉

Rabelais

IRDK

ThomasJoel2;58638 wrote:

That’s good you don’t have any amalgams. I didn’t have any either, but became real sick after eating a high fish diet for several years and developed a mercury toxicity. Mercury toxicity is a very common cause of candida and all of the associated health problems that candida sufferers report like brain fog, depression, social anxiety, leaky gut, intestinal cramping etc. Unfortunately many people are unaware of this connection and go about trying to treat the candida while failing to treat the root cause.

Many people recover completely after detoxing sufficiently from mercury and other heavy metals.

Thanks, ill keep this is mind, i will go to clinics once I’ll be able to and do every possible research and i wont accept explanation Like: Its IBS, go to hell now… Lol.

IRDK

Rabelais;58639 wrote:
    You see what I mean?

😉

Rabelais

For sure. But who knows, it might be true. There is a couse for candida or whatever illnes, and i agree with him that first off all that underlying cause must be treated before treating the result. And the worst cause of every illnes i can imagine is the psyche. At this point doctors cant help you anything.

ThomasJoel2
    Participant

IRDK;58643 wrote:

Thanks, ill keep this is mind, i will go to clinics once I’ll be able to and do every possible research and i wont accept explanation Like: Its IBS, go to hell now… Lol.
    That’s good to hear. You’ve got a great attitude bro! If/when you want to read more about mercury and other heavy metals check out this link: http://www.livingnetwork.co.za/chelationnetwork/chelation-the-andy-cutler-protocol/

Rabelais
    Blocked

IRDK;58644 wrote:

You see what I mean?

For sure. But who knows, it might be true.
    Sure, it might be true. But it’s unlikely. Highly unlikely. Mercury poisoning is a very rare condition indeed.

Luckily, mercury poisoning can be diagnosed quite easily.

I strongly urge you to first test yourself for mercury poisoning. Please do this test by actually testing yourself, not simply by checking a symptom list. These symptom lists are created in such a way that half of the population is made to believe they suffer mercury poisoning – which just ain’t so.

Properly testing yourself before engaging in any treatment is very important. The reason is that the treatment does harm you. To be explicit, I don’t say that the treatment might harm you, I’m saying that it does harm you.

If you really fell victim to mercury poisoning, the benefits of chelating are much greater than the harm done by chelating.

But if you’re not a victim of mercury poisoning and you chelate nonetheless, you have no advantages at all, but you do suffer the harm from the disadvantages of chelating, for no reason at all. That’s something you definitely want to avoid, especially if you already have some health concerns.

So by all means explore any possibility. Don’t rule out anything beforehand. But also don’t engage in a potentially harmful treatment if you’re not absolutely sure that the advantages of the treatment outweigh the disadvantages.

IRDK;58644 wrote: There is a couse for candida or whatever illnes, and i agree with him that first off all that underlying cause must be treated before treating the result.

That’s true.

It requires to first find the underlying cause.

Treating an imagined cause and leaving the real cause alone will only do more harm.

IRDK;58644 wrote: And the worst cause of every illnes i can imagine is the psyche. At this point doctors cant help you anything.

I’m not sure what you intend to say here. Could you please explain?

Rabelais

IRDK

Rabelais;58646 wrote:

You see what I mean?

For sure. But who knows, it might be true.
    Sure, it might be true. But it’s unlikely. Highly unlikely. Mercury poisoning is a very rare condition indeed.

Luckily, mercury poisoning can be diagnosed quite easily.

I strongly urge you to first test yourself for mercury poisoning. Please do this test by actually testing yourself, not simply by checking a symptom list. These symptom lists are created in such a way that half of the population is made to believe they suffer mercury poisoning – which just ain’t so.

Properly testing yourself before engaging in any treatment is very important. The reason is that the treatment does harm you. To be explicit, I don’t say that the treatment might harm you, I’m saying that it does harm you.

If you really fell victim to mercury poisoning, the benefits of chelating are much greater than the harm done by chelating.

But if you’re not a victim of mercury poisoning and you chelate nonetheless, you have no advantages at all, but you do suffer the harm from the disadvantages of chelating, for no reason at all. That’s something you definitely want to avoid, especially if you already have some health concerns.

So by all means explore any possibility. Don’t rule out anything beforehand. But also don’t engage in a potentially harmful treatment if you’re not absolutely sure that the advantages of the treatment outweigh the disadvantages.

Thank you.

IRDK;58644 wrote: And the worst cause of every illnes i can imagine is the psyche. At this point doctors cant help you anything.

I’m not sure what you intend to say here. Could you please explain?

Rabelais

I mean, the negative emotions like fear, anxiety, hatred can lead to serious ilnesses, becouse the psyche is what regulates all the processes in the body. But then again, the body ilnesses can lead to all this emotions becouse of feeling weak, ill, not able to do something. I dont know witch is my case.

Rabelais
    Blocked

Thanks for explaining. Now I understand what you mean, and I agree with you.

It’s very good that you understand that your psyche may be at work and doing bad things. Most people do not have that insight.

Keep up the good work, and stay independent!

Good luck,

Rabelais

IRDK

Rabelais;58665 wrote:
    Thanks for explaining. Now I understand what you mean, and I agree with you.

It’s very good that you understand that your psyche may be at work and doing bad things. Most people do not have that insight.

Keep up the good work, and stay independent!

Good luck,

Rabelais

Thanks, I appreciate it.

carolina
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Hope this posts….all I have now is a maverick pad,already lost a couple
    now I’m tired!!It’s discouraging.I’LL be quick; Don’t go barefoot and wear
    gloves trwhen cleaning. Keep teatree oil mixed with some lavander, eucalyp tus, apricot kernel, and coconut oil, plus some avocado oil…is smothering, and calming.Lysol for shoes,car,knobs.Having problems with my computer.More later.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hello IRDK,

I recommend taking the candia5 test for positive diagnosis.

-raster

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Not funny at all.’ is closed to new replies.