No more die off as now

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions No more die off as now

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 6 years ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

I’ve been on my new antifungals for 3 weeks now. My die off was bad at first but after last week I got a little energy back even though I had a sinus infection. Today I was able to kickboxing pretty hard today and felt great mentally and physically. Still have the bloating and mild reflux. I ve been eatin more coconut bread to gain some weight back. I do the bread with garlic then my other load is cinnomon and stevia. Question is since I don’t have die off too bad I worry the fungals aren’t doing the job anymore? Or if my body is starting to recover slowly. I figure the bloating might take another 6 months irnsk. But idk what to think at this point. Any advice please

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

I was told die off only lasts 2 wks or so and then dies down it can come back though but I wouldn’t worry bout ya antifungals not working if u are rotating the ones u need to.

I am waiting to try sf722 for now I’m only doing coconut oil for antifungal & garlic, Rutabaga , Brussels sprouts. What are your antifungals?

moochpb

My naturapath is aggressive. I have yeast and bad bacteria overgrowth from antibiotics. I’m on grapefruit seed extract, olive leaf extract, uva ursi and I also do garlic and coconut oil. So it’s pretty extreme but feel better now. Next week I’m addin another anti bacterial it starts with a t I forgot the name. I’m allowed one cheat meal a week which is Sundays and I had wings tonight. However I won’t go over 25 grams a sugar a day, most is from my yogurt and veggies.

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

Mine keeps going up and down and I’m on day 50. It isn’t as intense as it was, but I will get little things here and there, and my throat swells up a lot still.

You should be rotating anti-fungals every two weeks, I believe.

moochpb

I read on websites it isn’t good to rotate but then on here it says to rotate. I just see what my dr says next time

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

This is close to the time frame I experienced as well for die-off. Things will all start to get better from now on and now you can focus on healing the body and cleaning up the mess.

-raster

moochpb

That’s good news. I just gotta keep at it, I’m adding another antibacterial tomorrow. So I hope I don’t get more die off but I want this beast to get out of my gut

alexinlondon
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 21

I’m on week 5 now and I think I’m starting to get over due off, it was very bad for me so I had to stop and start the antifungals a couple of times.. I’m only using coconut oil and pau d’arco now, but will rotate the pau / introduce another.

moochpb

Mine was pretty bad also but pushed through. I worked up slowly to the doses I’m on now, but gonna add another one. The slower the introduction the better and less die off

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I don’t know what kind of doseage you are at, but you should try to work you way up to a high dose of about 20 drops or so total each time you take it. Once you get to this level without die-off, you are doing pretty good.

-raster

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

moochpb;34884 wrote: I’m adding another antibacterial tomorrow. So I hope I don’t get more die off but I want this beast to get out of my gut

Mooch, an antibacterial will either inhibit bacterial growth or kill bacteria; so it’s not going to cause any die-off because it doesn’t kill the Candida, but it may reduce the flora in your intestines which you’re trying to reestablish. I assume that your naturopath gave you this. Which kind are you using? Or did you mean to type ‘antifungal’ instead of antibacterial?

Able

moochpb

Able I’m on olive leaf extract which is for yeast and sibo, gse, uva ursi which is for both, I’m also taking in coconut oil. I’m adding something tomorrow I think it’s also a antifungal or both. It begins with an n, I’m at work right now so I don’t remember the name. She is aggressive and I don’t mind it as long as I get rid of this stuff

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

moochpb;34908 wrote: Able I’m on olive leaf extract which is for yeast and sibo, gse, uva ursi which is for both, I’m also taking in coconut oil. I’m adding something tomorrow I think it’s also a antifungal or both. It begins with an n, I’m at work right now so I don’t remember the name. She is aggressive and I don’t mind it as long as I get rid of this stuff

I see, Mooch. Since you didn’t name the supplement I assumed you were talking strictly about an antibacterial substance.

I wouldn’t want to combine two substances if they contain antibacterial properties along with the antifungal properties.

Able

moochpb

Able, Tanalbat is the next antifungal I am introducing tomorrow, have you ever heard of it? Thanks

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘No more die off as now’ is closed to new replies.