Newly diagnosed with Candida and Lyme

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Newly diagnosed with Candida and Lyme

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ezim77 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

laurylu
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

So I will be starting the Candida diet soon with the Detox phase first. I will also be taking herbal anti-fungals and Nystatin when it comes time to add in. Thing is I also have to treat Lyme with antibiotics. Should I try to blast out as much Candida first before taking antibiotics or is it a lost cause? Or should I start both?

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

laurylu;57115 wrote: So I will be starting the Candida diet soon with the Detox phase first. I will also be taking herbal anti-fungals and Nystatin when it comes time to add in. Thing is I also have to treat Lyme with antibiotics. Should I try to blast out as much Candida first before taking antibiotics or is it a lost cause? Or should I start both?

You should start both. Don’t leave the diet and antifungals during the time you be taking antibiotics. Keep the Nystatin during this time.

Another option is S.Boulardii (high doses) during all antibiotic treatment and after it.

Jorge.

ezim77
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

I also have lyme treating with antimicrobials – However, I need to start a abx – i have been doing a Candida Clease and diet for 1 week now!

I was also curious if taking the abx while still taking the cleanse will defeat its purpose

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Newly diagnosed with Candida and Lyme’ is closed to new replies.