New to the forum and I don't know where to begin?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions New to the forum and I don't know where to begin?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ChevyG20 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ChevyG20
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 6

Hello, everybody

I have been reading online for years to try in find out what was causing me to have all these syptoms. I later found out it was candida over growth. I feel that I have nothing to live for. I don’t feel the same. I just want my life back. I am willing to do anything at this point to help restore my health back to normal. I am new to this forum and this is the first forum I register to. I would greatly appriciate it if you guys link me to a strick diets and or where to begin from. Thanks in advance.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Here’s a general plan we created to help you get better:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

Basically, you have to alter everything in your life and then you will start to feel better hopefully within a few months.

-raster

ChevyG20
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 6

Thank you very much. I went over it once, and will have to go over it more than once to truly understand the whole detox/ cleanse process before i make any attemps. This is all new to me. I will have to read, read, and read to get a better understanding. Thanks for the link. I will try to collect some of the item first and introduce them one at a time before I go all out and do the 2 weeks detox program. If you have any suggestions, please don’t hesitate and let me know right away. Thanks once again and I am happy to have found you guys and this forum. For the first time I don’t feel alienated.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘New to the forum and I don't know where to begin?’ is closed to new replies.