New to it all!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions New to it all!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Mattb22
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 10

Hi all,

Just read up and did a lot of the online questionnaires about candida and think ive finally found out what the hell is going on with my body. Ill start with my history.

Since I was young ive always had some form of fungal infection or another, started out with athletes foot/another form of foot fungal. This started when I was about 10 (now 21), when it first appeared I went to the doctor ended up having some anti fungal cream which cleared it up…. great! About 4 years later it appeared again this time it would clear up then come back after a few weeks, I eventually got to the point of thinking oh well I can live with it, stupid me. Still have the problem now but thats the least of my problems.

I have had fungal rashes on my genitals a few times that seem to come and go whether I use antifungal cream or not.

Then a few years ago I started having a lot of itching between my thighs this is still with me and worse than ever quite dark red and very itchy at times but again I had left it thinking its doing no harm.

Now onto more recent events. In May I came out with a rash on my cheekbones and after multiple doctors prescribing me antibiotics they came to the conclusion that it was seborrhoeic dermatitis and gave me some steroid cream which took the rash away in some ways but its still faint.

At around this time I started getting really anxious about things and ended up going for a HIV test which came back negative thank god.

Then in June is when things really started getting worse. It started out with a nasty throat infection and had ear tenderness and I noticed a small bump in my mouth, me being in the state of anxiety I was instantly thought I had mouth cancer. After 2 months of multiple antibiotics my doctor finally sent me to a maxillo facial surgeon to take a look at this tiny bump. The surgeon asked me a bunch of questions then finally took a look at the bump and prodded around and then told me that it was nothing more than a mucous retention cyst, I went out of that surgery happy as larry and thought that would be the end of that!

Since then the list of problems ive had I will list below they all seem to elevate with stress:
    Shooting pains above left ear lasting no longer than 2 seconds at a time
    Post Nasal drip
    Trying to hock up rubbish from the back of my throat but nothing comes up
    Burping a lot
    Appetite sometimes huge other times small
    Aching pain in chest especially in the mornings if ive slept on my side
    Acid Reflux
    Stomach Pains in upper right abdomen
    Snappy short tempered
    Depression
    Anxiety

At the minute its the pain in chest and burping that i’m having but im sure as has in the past few months these pains will subside and some others will return. None of the pains are severe at all more of an annoyance but when one goes away and you feel like your finally free and then something else starts up it makes you crazy.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Matt.
    Well you didn’t actually ask a question in your post, but I’m assuming you’re expecting some type of response in the way of help.

All of your symptoms sound exactly like a Candida albicans infestation, from the athlete’s foot to the depression and anxiety. All of these symptoms plus the fact that doctors have been unable to cure you point to an overgrowth of Candida.

The initial step which is the detox or cleanse stage of the Candida treatment can last from one to two weeks, this depends on you and how you feel while on the cleanse. It also depends on whether on whether you’re working full time or not since more protein and food intake can be necessary for a person who is working on a daily basis.

To start with, don’t bother with the detox or diet that’s on the official website. Instead, do what others are doing to cure their infestation. Start with the posts below, after reading them, you can get back to us with your questions if you have any.

A Proper and Safe Cleanse:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst997_Proper-and-Safe-Cleanse.aspx

The Site’s Suggestions:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst968_THE-SITES-SUGGESTIONS.aspx

Allowed Foods List:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1136_ALLOWED-FOODS-LIST.aspx

Able

Mattb22

Thanks for the reply a couple of other symptoms that have come to mind are eyelid twitching (left side) and recurrent sinus problems and pressure and lastly a tingling around my stomach and back. Have started the diet today drank lots of water and had some eggs for breakfast and mixed vegetables for lunch and must say so far I havn’t been burping as much today, is this maybe due to the fact that ive had no sugars for the candida to react with?

Able900
    Spectator

Mattb22 wrote: so far I havn’t been burping as much today, is this maybe due to the fact that ive had no sugars for the candida to react with?

That and the fact that the new diet is causing less digestive problems.

flower!
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Hi All!:)

Mattb22

Well woke up this morning for the first time in weeks without any chest pain, however did have a really bad headache last night possibly down to die off im guessing. Anyways sticking to my diet and really positive now that it is candida causing my problems.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Headaches are very common; I used to get them just about endlessly throughout the die-off…all day long! It was just awful, lol!

-Raster

Mattb22

Any chance you can recommend a sauce or condiment I can have… its the one thing im craving

Mattb22

Also is burning sensation after ejaculation another symptom of die off as ive had this today guessing its down to expelling the yeast?

gcha8e
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 28

way to be honest there Matt!

I wish you the best, I am trying to figure out if I’m suffering from this, but my symptoms are not severe like yours. I think myabe I’m just simply unhealthy all over, but I am not infested with Candida, just not balanced.

Able900
    Spectator

Mattb22 wrote: Also is burning sensation after ejaculation another symptom of die off as ive had this today guessing its down to expelling the yeast?

A burning sensation following ejaculation is a fairly common symptom with males who have a Candida infestation.

Mattb22

well like an idiot last night i cheated on my diet and had a youngs battered haddock and did i ever pay the price this morning, chest pains back and extreme rumbling in stomach with burping time to restart now i know how much just one thing can set me back.

Able900
    Spectator

Mattb22 wrote: well like an idiot last night i cheated on my diet and had a youngs battered haddock and did i ever pay the price this morning, chest pains back and extreme rumbling in stomach with burping time to restart now i know how much just one thing can set me back.

And a good reason for all the symptoms this morning, Matt.
    Wheat flour, wheat starch, maize flour, Dextrose (sugar), and skimmed milk powder; unfortunately a virtual feast for the Candida.

But look at this as a lesson instead of a mistake, sometimes a mistake like this early in the program is a blessing in disguise and saves a person more pain and suffering than it causes.

Able

Mattb22

Thanks for the reply able, have definitely learned my lesson and just read the ingredients in the batter… and the main one that stood out in bold “yeast extract”. Well time to start a fresh and realize that this isnt going to be easy but I need to stick with it. As for probiotics due to me being a student ive gone down the cheap route and ordered kefir grains, I wont start taking these until 2 weeks today so the 25th November this should be enough time to complete the clense.

Able900
    Spectator

Mattb22 wrote: As for probiotics due to me being a student ive gone down the cheap route and ordered kefir grains, I wont start taking these until 2 weeks today so the 25th November this should be enough time to complete the clense.

Matt;
    Kefir grains may be the cheapest route, but they’re also the smartest route as the grains will produce a higher quality kefir than any other forms.
    Good decision.

Able

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘New to it all!’ is closed to new replies.