New to Candida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions New to Candida

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  SRQ 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

jinyfer
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

Hi everyone, I’m new here.
    For the past two years I have been feeling really bad and having symptoms such as migraines, extreme fatigue, forgetfulness, confusion, body aches. As a mother of 4, it’s been very difficult for me to do my daily routines. I had gone to numerous doctors, and they never could find anything wrong, leaving me to believe this was all in my head.
    Well last week, I went to my dermatologist to have a mole removed, no big deal. I got a call yesterday saying the mole was a benign subhhoreic keratosis. But the kicker is that they found candida in my mole. They said it was really weird and rare, and if it’s in my mole, then it’s everywhere.
    This explains so much, and at first I felt better because I finally knew what was wrong with me and I can fix it! I felt empowered! But that only lasted about an hour and now I just feel really depressed. I feel like a disgusting big ball of fungus and I don’t even like my husband touching me for a hug or anything. I just feel so gross. Is this normal?
    I am starting the cleanse diet as soon as I can get some liquid bentonite. It’s kind of hard to find except on the internet.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

hello jinyfer,

The cleanse is completely optional and won’t come close to eliminating all of the candida in the body. We do not recommend psyllium husks if you are considering it. We developed this forum protocol if you are interested in a good general plan to get better.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

-raster

jinyfer
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

Thanks so much. That’s a lot of information. Is sodium-bentonite powder the same thing as bentonite clay powder?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I am pretty sure it is, but never used any of the clay products.

-raster

SRQ
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 53

jinyfer wrote: …at first I felt better because I finally knew what was wrong with me and I can fix it! I felt empowered! But that only lasted about an hour and now I just feel really depressed.

You should still feel empowered. You know exactly what you’re facing after so many years. The strict diet is not for the faint of heart. It is difficult and requires giving up pretty much everything you have ever enjoyed food-wise: caffeine, alcohol, dairy, gluten, and sugar. But, you’ll be focusing on ingesting what your body needs to heal itself. Contact Able via private message to get a copy of the strict diet and protocol. Good luck!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘New to Candida’ is closed to new replies.