New Sub-forum for Restaurants?

Home The Candida Forum Foods & Recipe Ideas New Sub-forum for Restaurants?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  anna 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

stage1
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 4

Hi, can you make a new sub-forum in the Candida Recipes for Restaurants? This way users can share restaurants that serve food suitable for Candida sufferers. Of course the entire menu many not be appropriate, but an appetizer or dinner entree could be listed.

For example, I think Chipotle would work for Stage 2 and Stage 3 dieters. Their guacamole is out of this world!

Any thoughts?

anna
    Keymaster
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 184

Hi Stage1

Great idea but I’m not sure there’d be enough demand for it right now. And our members are from all over the world so everyone’s list would be different too! Perhaps you could start a thread in the General Discussion Forum to get people’s thoughts?

Best
    Anna

“In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties.” - Henri Amiel

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hello Anna,

I think we should include a new subforum page for just the bread recipes because this is one of the main things all of us eat and the posts seem to be under different categories…just a thought.

-raster

stage1
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 4

@anna: I understand there are users from around the world, but a lot of restaurants are international, and if I travel to France or somewhere, it would be nice to know where local candida-friendly restaurants are.

anna
    Keymaster

OK why not! Lets try it, and if there is insufficient interest then we can always merge it back with the existing forums. I’ll add these both later today.

Best,
    Anna

“In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties.” - Henri Amiel

anna
    Keymaster

OK – all done. And I moved a bunch of the bread recipes that I could find too.

stage1 – if you could get the restaurants forum started that would be much appreciated!

Best,
    Anna

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘New Sub-forum for Restaurants?’ is closed to new replies.