New here, please help :)

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice New here, please help :)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Kabukikitty 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kabukikitty
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 4

Hiya,

I only started to get this within the last year. My GP put me on a 6 month course of Fluconazole (one tablet per week). I did not get any during the 6 months, my course of Fluconazole finished 2 months ago, within 2 weeks of stopping, I had a period and it was back! and this time with a vengeance, I have now had it non stop for 3 weeks. Tried Fluconazole tablets again, it didn’t work. Tried the pessary, cream, everything, and still have it! I am now worried that the tablets have just made it worse, as I would get it after each period for about 5 days and the pessary and cream would normally clear it until my next period, but now they aren’t working! I phoned my GP who told me that he can’t give me another course of Fluconazole as you can only be on it for 6 months, so he has given me 6 months worth of pessaries to take.

I have been reading up on this online and have read so many threads recommending different things that I am now really confused as what to buy!

Melaleuca oil, Acidophilus tablets, Acijel, caprylic acid, undecylenic acid, Cats Claw, Goldenseal, Borax, Graphites *scratches head* I really don’t know where to start, if anyone could give me some advice, I would be so grateful xx

Kabukikitty
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 4

Also, do you think mushrooms can cause this? I have read articles online saying it’s a myth and that it can actually help. Any ideas? x

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘New here, please help :)’ is closed to new replies.