New here, need some help and some encouragement with skin infection

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice New here, need some help and some encouragement with skin infection

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Earthbound
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hi,

I’m Earthbound. I am 43 years old and started getting a rash on my scalp at the beginning of this year. It started out small and has since covered the entire back of my scalp from ear to ear. It then developed on my elbow, looks like cauliflower. Now I have sores on my legs and get itchy dots all over my arms and legs and stomach. If I get a scratch after about a day it turns white and crusty.

I have been seen by a regular practitioner who has told me it is most definitely not psoriasis. I was referred to a dermatologist but my insurance ran out and have not been able to go. My boyfriend now has it as well. His is no where near as severe as mine.

In our research we have come to the conclusion it is a yeast infection likely gotten through a yeast infection turned bacterial from our dog. Our unhealthy relationship with food and stress only fueled the fire.

2 days ago I managed to get my dr to prescribe me Diflucon / fluconazole only to learn last night it most likely won’t help as it does not go into your lower intestines. However I am going to finish the pills in hopes it may help. I am also taking Coconut oil and Caprylic Acid and a probiotic daily. I live in a very small town so I am having trouble finding Kiefir.

We have also changed our diet drastically. The past 2 weeks has mainly consisted of raw veggies, eggs and chicken with the occasional beef.

Tonight I was itching so bad I dowsed my scalp in Apple Cider Vinegar, placed it in a cap and soaked in the tub with Epson salt and baking soda. I still itch:( I am about to take a ACV soaked cotton ball to all my dots and sores:(

Has anyone here gotten the skin infection and sores???? What has helped with the itching? I’m desperate…. I’m completely losing it:(

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would look into toxic mold in your apartment, could be a cause of the problem…

-raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘New here, need some help and some encouragement with skin infection’ is closed to new replies.