New Dr. Mcoomb's video talks about…

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions New Dr. Mcoomb's video talks about…

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Javizy 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I’ve been listening to this today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npE6K6S2_C8

and he talks about a variety of subjects that were very interesting. For instance, he talks about how raw kefir/yogurt is best for your treatment versus pastuerized, how fecal transplants have a 90% success rate (which is higher than anything that exists in medical science), how antibiotics destroy the flora in the gut, drug resistant antibiotics, how to suppor the immune system, and more…

Just wanted to share it with you guys!

-raster

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

raster wrote: I’ve been listening to this today:

and he talks about a variety of subjects that were very interesting. For instance, he talks about how raw kefir/yogurt is best for your treatment versus pastuerized, how fecal transplants have a 90% success rate (which is higher than anything that exists in medical science), how antibiotics destroy the flora in the gut, drug resistant antibiotics, how to suppor the immune system, and more…

-raster

When you say raw, do you mean from raw milk?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Yes, he states that raw milk kefir and raw milk yogurt is way better for your treatment because basically pasturization kills a lot of the “alive” bacteria in the product…he states that e. coli can live in pasturized milk if you drop it in it, while e. coli cannot live in raw milk.

-raster

Positivo
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 246

benc wrote:

I’ve been listening to this today:

-raster

When you say raw, do you mean from raw milk?

Unfortunately raw milk is close to impossible to get. It’s illegal in most states. You basically need to be connected with farmers. Theres a lot of controversy around it because milk and milk products are a money making machine for the U.S.
    Thanks for posting raster.

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

raster wrote: Yes, he states that raw milk kefir and raw milk yogurt is way better for your treatment because basically pasturization kills a lot of the “alive” bacteria in the product…he states that e. coli can live in pasturized milk if you drop it in it, while e. coli cannot live in raw milk.

-raster

Living in London & not knowing any farmers means I have no chance of getting hold of raw milk. Would kefir water do the same job? I would happily stop drinking fermented pasteurised milk, I felt and look a lot better since I cut diary out in general, but using it again to fix this.

Positivo
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 246

benc wrote:

Yes, he states that raw milk kefir and raw milk yogurt is way better for your treatment because basically pasturization kills a lot of the “alive” bacteria in the product…he states that e. coli can live in pasturized milk if you drop it in it, while e. coli cannot live in raw milk.

-raster

Living in London & not knowing any farmers means I have no chance of getting hold of raw milk. Would kefir water do the same job? I would happily stop drinking fermented pasteurised milk, I felt and look a lot better since I cut diary out in general, but using it again to fix this.

Pasteurization is a problem because it depletes nutrients and good bacteria naturally found in milk. Pasteurized milk kefir is still ok cuz kefir grains puts the good bacteria back in.

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

Apparently Selfridge’s in London opened a raw milk dispenser, and there was even controversy about that. Probably costs a fortune though. It’ll be a long time before anti-germ culture takes a step back from ignorance.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘New Dr. Mcoomb's video talks about…’ is closed to new replies.