nervous but determined

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions nervous but determined

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mariegirl 7 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

mariegirl
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 45

I’m getting ready to start the candida diet. I’m a little bit nervous that I might be doing more damage to my already exhausted body. Since my doctor is totally against this, would it be safer if I did this under the care of a naturopath or am I being ridiculous? I’m so exhausted now that the thought of the die off is looming.

Mariegirl

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Since my doctor is totally against this, would it be safer if I did this under the care of a naturopath or am I being ridiculous?

I bet your doctor is also against Candida in general, meaning, does he even believe you have it?

I’m so exhausted now that the thought of the die off is looming.

There’s no reason to experience any die-off at all. Do you have the supplement Molybdenum already? You shouldn’t start the diet or cleanse until you’ve been taking it for three days at least.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm11590_Molybdenum-and-Dieoff-Symptoms.aspx#post11590

Able

mariegirl

My doctor believes that everyone has candida and that’s the way it is. He doesn’t believe that we can kill it off significantly.

I don’t have Molybdenum yet. What brand do you recommend? I know my naturopath liked Thorne. Also, I’d like to know how few supplements can I get away with in this whole process? I’m on a budget and I don’t want to stress my hard working hubby out.

Thank you for your feedback.

Mariegirl

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

mariegirl wrote: I don’t have Molybdenum yet. What brand do you recommend?

That information is in the link I posted above along with more information about die-off as well as information about another product for die-off. There’s no sense in me posting all of that here when all you need to do is click on the link, right?

Thanks, Able

mariegirl

oops! Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘nervous but determined’ is closed to new replies.