Neem?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  many sparrows 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

many sparrows
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 42

Has anyone used Neem as an anti-fungal?
    Is it a good idea?
    Is there any reason not to take it?

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

I’ve never used it as an antifungal, but it looks like there are some side effects worth noting: http://www.wisegeek.org/what-are-the-most-common-neem-side-effects.htm

many sparrows

Thankyou for helping. The info on the link was a bit scarey. Have you used olive leaf extract?

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

I haven’t. I’m too broke to buy antifungals and food separately, so I only used food antifungals: coconut oil, garlic, brussels sprouts, and rutabaga. They’re very effective!

many sparrows

Coconut oil I take liberally, and caprylic acid. I was taking oregano oil, which is fantastic,but cut down when started the cleanse(have been taking anti-fungals for years, which have kept the candida down but not killed it,as my diet wasn’t radical enough) Rather than buy more (expensive) oregano oil I wanted to try the neem product that I was persuaded to buy a while back but have been too cautious to take.I’ll ask again on general forum but unless I’m persuaded I wont risk it. Rutabaga I struggle with as I just can’t see how something with loads of carbs/starch in can help, although I know everyone says it does- I did try it last week and it seemed to stop the die-off I was possibly experiencing,but this could have just been because my mind is so against it! I have planted some brussels which will be ready for christmas; they are out of season here til winter and probably only available frozen.I think I’ll get some more oregano oil and am interested in olive leaf extract.
    Its good to read your positive
    staightforward posts,thankyou.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Neem?’ is closed to new replies.