Needing some advice and help please

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Needing some advice and help please

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

healthychoice65
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Ok, been battling candida since May of last year. Been taking probiotics, colostrum, and many other supplements, and cut out sugar. When I first became ill, my stools are soft, light in color, and very foul smelling. Now my stools are darker, harder(but not as hard as my normal), and they do not smell. I mean when I leave out the bathroom, the person behind me, cant even tell I pooped. Im a man also.

Ok, so Im guessing I may have loaded the good bacteria up in my gut, but Im still struggling with energy, focus, thriving, and depression. 2-3 out the month, I feel back to normal, the rest of it I do not. My stools are not 100% back to normal, sometimes I still see undigested food in my stool, yet still no smell.

I want to reach my goal, and getting back to normal, hell before I forget what that is. What am I missing? Is it gut bacteria still, leaky gut, or am I looking in the wrong direction? Its only been my gut, that is my main problem, and I had gut problems before the last antibiotic treatment, that sent me into shock. Except my problem was constipation, and now I dont have that problem. Still struggling with cold hands, and cant stand cold temperatures, as a could before this.

texan
    Participant
    Replies: 40

Sounds like you have a gut problem still. Have you tried eating more prebiotic foods or adding fiber to your diet?

healthychoice65
    Participant

Kind of scared to add more fiber, because this may cause problems with my stools. As I was just suffering from loose, soft, mushy, and smelly stools.

Sanshou
    Participant
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 47

It was nearly the same way for me until I started loading up on fermented vegetables and other homemade probiotics.
    Salads might be a good way to get more fiber, add in some garlic and dandelion greens you would be set for prebiotics as well.
    Also how is your salt intake I noticed mine went way down when I started cooking from scratch. It’s important to keep a small-moderate amount in your foods as it aids in digestion, fermented foods can help with that as well because it’s the salt keeps bad bacteria from growing.

Pogo
    Participant
    Topics: 0

Hi,

I’m glad to hear that you’ve made amazing progress whereas your bowel movements are concerned!

I suffered from severe candida overgrowth for nearly 4 years until a couple of weeks ago ago when I took the advice of a toxicologist MD who recommended that I get all mercury dental work and metals removed from my mouth. I had tried everything prior to the dental work, and still continued to suffer all the various symptoms related to candida. The allergies were so severe that I went from weighing about 155 pounds down to 114. It wasn’t until two weeks ago that I was able to get the last of five mercury fillings removed. In addition to the mercury removal,  I also had a few teeth extracted, they were the teeth that had previous root canals and metal crowns. Today, a couple of weeks later, I have gained three pounds, and I am able to eat foods that I had to avoid for nearly 4 years. I wish I would have taken the toxicologist’s advice 3-1/2 years ago when I first saw him, then I would have avoided all the suffering and debilitating life that I had to endure.

I hope you continue with the candida diet program and recommended probiotics and fermented veggies! It’s great that you’ve experienced positive results in doing so.

Sincerely, Pogo

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

If you want to get the rest of the way, I recommend consulting a professional for advice and a good treatment plan.  You like have inflamed gut, thyroid problems, and/or liver issues which affect your digestion and energy.  You could be deficient in HCL and have other co-infections or problems that are undiagnosed.  Treating yourself on your own could be expensive and detrimental to your health, you could be getting better a lot faster with the same money spent.

-raster

hala123
    Participant
    Topics: 0

Hey everyone im new to this forum but when i read some of your stories i said to my self i need the support and help and advice from anyone whos going through this, no one around me including friends or family have heard of candida overgrowth so im the first no one understands what im going through and how im suffering but i thank god i now know whats wrong with me so after 3 failed ivfs and lots of clomid estrofem and gonal f  and intake so that i would get pregnant i got sick thinking its just the flu rushed to the hospital told me it was inflammation in stomach giving me antibiotics through iv got out of the hospital still feeling sick went back to my normal eating habits but still got sick hospital again with another course of a-b then finally got to see a stomach dr using tube to  figure out i had candida in esophagus but he told me take nyastatin for 15 days and itll be gone still complained of being sick he told me that it was in my head and that im imagining that he later sent me to a dietition where i did an allergy test found out i was allergic to yeast put me on this candida diet starting second month ,first month i was allowing grains now im not i had hives rectal itching bloating fatigue depression felt sick to my stomach end up in the e room my question is when will this be over and  can i eat normally after this and are the meds i took responsible for my candida not to forget took lots of antibiotics too !! When will i stop feeling nauseous and dizzy after having sugar its ruining my life

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hey everyone im new to this forum but when i read some of your stories i said to my self i need the support and help and advice from anyone whos going through this, no one around me including friends or family have heard of candida overgrowth so im the first no one understands what im going through and how im suffering but i thank god i now know whats wrong with me so after 3 failed ivfs and lots of clomid estrofem and gonal f and intake so that i would get pregnant i got sick thinking its just the flu rushed to the hospital told me it was inflammation in stomach giving me antibiotics through iv got out of the hospital still feeling sick went back to my normal eating habits but still got sick hospital again with another course of a-b then finally got to see a stomach dr using tube to figure out i had candida in esophagus but he told me take nyastatin for 15 days and itll be gone still complained of being sick he told me that it was in my head and that im imagining that he later sent me to a dietition where i did an allergy test found out i was allergic to yeast put me on this candida diet starting second month ,first month i was allowing grains now im not i had hives rectal itching bloating fatigue depression felt sick to my stomach end up in the e room my question is when will this be over and can i eat normally after this and are the meds i took responsible for my candida not to forget took lots of antibiotics too !! When will i stop feeling nauseous and dizzy after having sugar its ruining my life

Well it depends on how bad you are and what you are doing to get better.  You can feel a ton better in maybe as little as within 1-3 months if you consult a professional who has treated this for many years and knows how to get better in the best way possible.  Regular doctors prescribe medication that may or may not work and so you might have to consult a different doctor for alternative ways to get better.  It’s interesting you were diagnosed with being allergic to yeast…this is a little bit different than what most people get diagnosed with.  If this is the case, you can take candida hypo-sensitization shots which cost about $800/6 months and you’ll become less allergic to yeast and basically will boost your immunity to fight it.  There’s a ton of other ways to get better also but it sounds like you trust western doctors more vs. alternative, so something to look into.

-raster

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Needing some advice and help please’ is closed to new replies.