need to start again

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions need to start again

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bears 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

bears
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 9

hey guys, i fell off the bandwagon as well and started to eat like any other person since i had to move to a different country so i just started eating anything. i went on the diet for around 3months last year, it’s been almost a year since i stopped the diet but i am really fed up with these random symptoms appearing. what are very simple recipes for a college student and can fill me up? i am just really fed up from this candida issue and i hope we are all able to heal from it soon.

helpme101
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 6

Hey,

For Breakfast I would suggest oatmeal. Easy to make and plus sugarless.

helpme101

Keya
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 68

Fried or boiled eggs, oat bran with kefir, kefir-avocado smoothie, buckwheat with veggies, various salads…but you have to prepare yourself that you will spend more time cooking/preparing meals than usual…my tip is cook more food so you’ll have it for 2 days. That way you don’t need to cook every day

bears
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 9

yeahh that’s the problem as well, i’m a student and living alone so it’s kind of annoying when most of my time is going to be in the kitchen. I was thinking to have yoghurt in the morning with something on the side still not sure what, for lunch probably steak or chicken with veggies, and for dinner eggs with tomatoes or cucumber. i really don’t know, im just trying to think of stuff which are easy to make and are healthy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘need to start again’ is closed to new replies.