need quick response– dinner

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions need quick response– dinner

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  yisucks 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

Today is my bday and was planning to make chicken fajitas from a recipe on here. I thought I had organic chicken in my freezer from wegmans, but I don’t. I do, however, have chicken that I got from a farmer’s market. it is a young natural chicken– it has no artificial ingredients, no antibiotics, no pesticides, and says it is only minimally proceeded and wholesome grain fed. This all sounds good. However, it is NOT certified organic. Is it OK to eat on stage 1?

Clare_
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 134

If it was me, I would just eat it.

Organic is better, as there are no hormones, but I can’t imagine that one meal of non-organic chicken would harm you. I eat a mix of organic and non-organic chicken (I buy organic, but when my husband goes shopping, he buys the cheapest chicken); yet, I am going well, despite this.

yisucks
    Participant

OK good 🙂

Yeah, this actually does specfically say NO hormones and NO antibiotics. It’s just not “certified organic” so hopefully its just as good anyway.

Thanks Clare!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

No antibiotics and hormones is the equivelant of organic in my book; the only difference is that they may not have been fed organic food. I can’t easily get organic chicken here so the antibiotic and hormone free is just as good and I still can get better.

I did used to eat the worst chicken on the planet for awhile (sysco) during the diet but it gave me a reaction because of the junk they do to the chicken.

-raster

yisucks
    Participant

awesome! Thanks raster…that was what i was thinking too/hoping, but i just wanted to be sure 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘need quick response– dinner’ is closed to new replies.