Need help with eating/weight loss

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Need help with eating/weight loss

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  impossible 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Tdog333
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 245

Hey guys, I was hoping some of you had some tips on what I can do about my weight loss. Before all my health issues started I was 195 lb healthy and worked out a lot, (im also 6’3) Now im down to an all time low, where i was in 7th grade at 134 LB. I cannot stop losing weight. I’m trying to eat as much as I can but cant get in over 1500 cals a day due to digestion trouble.

I eat something and get bloated for 4 hours afterwards. The only thing that helps is if I take 5-6 betaine and a digestive enzyme with every meal, but that’s not a guaruntee. I thought I would just start loading up on the oils/fats, so I made a shake with 4 TB of oil in it and got awful bloating for 3 hours after drinking it, even with just the shake(thought i took no digestive of betaine) I really need some help here, I’m getting pretty desperate. Thanks guys!

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

Dude, totally get a food IgG test done. Omg this helped me so much with that. I used alletess, 96 foods for like $85 plus the 5 or 10 bucks for the blood draw. If your having problems with intermitent fatigue and/or neuro/psycho problems I strongly recommend accompanying that with an IgM test. Some say saliva is a better way to test IgM, idk.

impossible

I want to add some other things from my experience or studies that can help. Flora can play a part of that too, things like sibo or an intolerance for any number of reasons to any particular flora in your gut. Sometimes probiotics can actually hurt. The antifungals you’ve been using may be selectively killing the opposers of the bug/s that are possibly bothering you. I particularly found a fiber supplement on an empty stomach helped in my case too. Things that irritate the intestines definately make it worse. Herbals and essential oils are the worst. Acid and enzyme supplements, though they can help immediate symptoms some, can actually hurt in the long run because they degrade the mucousal lining. The body was designed with mechanisms of dealing with its own proteases. Foreign ones chew it up. But by far the thing that helped me the most was staying away from IgG positive foods. And it didnt matter what I took to heal the gut lining, nothing helped in the least bit till I corrected the sources of inflammation. Then it just got all better on its own in like 2 days without any help from supplements at all.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

What is your diet like currently?

-raster

Tdog333

Thank you impossible! I am going to order that food test right now. Do i just order the test and have my DR fill it out or something?
    Any other tests you reccomend? I have had no real blood tests other than a CBC
    Had an endoscopy and colonoscopy, Just found red irritation in the stomach, and lower colon inflammation and ileum inflammation.

Raster My Diet is mainly steamed Veggies made into soup, I was trying to eat raw stuff for awhile but my body can’t handle it. Salads just come out undigested. So now i eat a lot of steamed veggies, oat bran, and oil really. Some hemp seeds lately but thats really all I can get down since I only get hungry every 4-5 hours.
    I’ve tried coconut flour, avocado’s lots of other stuff to help add calories but can’t really seem to tolerate anything unfortunately ๐Ÿ™

impossible

Definitely stop the acids if they found irritation in the stomach

Part of the reason I picked my doctor was because they offered that test. Most others are 2 or 3 times as much. Idk if your doc would have to order a kit or just send blood to them. Call the lab tmrw and ask.

I had undigested veggies until I did a transplant btw. It also got alot easier to control the yeast after. It had such an effect on the inflammation that I had a dramatic calm feeling wash over me about twenty minutes afterward, unlike anything else I have ever experienced.

You need some protein boy!

Tdog333

impossible;51825 wrote: Definitely stop the acids if they found irritation in the stomach

Part of the reason I picked my doctor was because they offered that test. Most others are 2 or 3 times as much. Idk if your doc would have to order a kit or just send blood to them. Call the lab tmrw and ask.

I had undigested veggies until I did a transplant btw. It also got alot easier to control the yeast after. It had such an effect on the inflammation that I had a dramatic calm feeling wash over me about twenty minutes afterward, unlike anything else I have ever experienced.

You need some protein boy!

a fecal transplant? I’ve been meaning to do one, my brother has BM’s 4 times a day and doesn’t get sick much. If he eats something that doesn’t settle he is going to the bathroom like an hour later. Me other other hand would be sick for the next 3 days till i had a BM lol. So I think i will do a transplant from his stool
    how many did you do?

impossible

2 Wasnt my proudest moment for sure but I am so glad I did it. When you find a girl who is willing to do that for you, shes a keeper ๐Ÿ™‚ lmao

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Need help with eating/weight loss’ is closed to new replies.