Need advice spacing out molybdenum 150mcg pills

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Need advice spacing out molybdenum 150mcg pills

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  orka1998 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

I have the right molybdenum but in 150mcg pills. Now The largest single pill dose of molybdenum is 250mcg so I am afraid of taking two of the 150mcg pills at the same time as that would be 300mcg in a single dose. I am going by the rule not to take anything in a single dose larger than the largest dose available, figured someone must have researched what the largest dose is supposed to be as I have no clue.

So my question is:

1. Do you know if i can take two pills at the same time safely?
    2. If not, how do I space my doses to make it 750mcg per day if needed (same as it would be 250mcg 3 times daily). I wanted to increase my antifungals and worried that I will need more molybdenum.
    3. What would be the smallest amount of time between doses. For example, ibuprofen is not supposed to be taken less than 4 hours apart. I think there is a rule about vitamin C, like an hour or two between 1000mg doses.

I am currently taking 150mcg three times daily with meals. Yesterday I thought i felt more die-off so before bed time I took fourth dose with antifungal capsule, but was wondering if this is the right way to do it. I had to take antifungal before bedtime as I didn’t want it to close to my kefir which I do at dinner time (7pm).

Thanks in advance for help!

Arijana

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hi, Arijana.

You can take one pill every three hours; that would take about 12 hours to complete the regular 750 mcg per day and should help lessen the die-off effects.
    Please let me know how this works for you.

Able

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

Able900 wrote:
    Hi, Arijana.

You can take one pill every three hours; that would take about 12 hours to complete the regular 750 mcg per day and should help lessen the die-off effects.
    Please let me know how this works for you.

Able

Thanks Able!

Arijana

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Need advice spacing out molybdenum 150mcg pills’ is closed to new replies.