Nasal spray

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Nasal spray

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

So I got my nasal surgery 8 weeks ago. I stopped All allergy meds months ago, the ent told me to take the nasal spray once a day to help with swelling. Question is if its a steroid spray is it gonna completely destroy me giving me more yeast? Or is it ok to take for a few weeks to help my nose?

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

Toughie….

I’d talk with the ENT for his input:
    sometimes steroids and antibiotics
    can not be avoided under certain circumstances.
    However, wouldn’t you be the one to tell if you
    even need the help with swelling? If it’s tolerable
    tough it out and worry about the quandary if you should
    or shouldn’t take it till you feel you need the help
    with swelling.

There are alternatives with swelling. Everything from
    putting ice bags on it for 20 minute intervals then
    leaving off for 20 minutes before applying again for
    several rinse and repeats will certainly help with
    swelling, regardless.

Just cause a doc writes you a prescription doesn’t mean
    you have to have to take it or even fill the script.

I’m wondering if a neti pot wouldn’t be something to speed
    recovery? Just keep things as sterile as possible and it
    might be worthy of using even colder water to calm inflammation.

PS – the cold liver oil and other anti inflamatories built into
    the protocol will help with swelling and helping to heal your
    surgery. Simply the added increase of vit C on it’s own will help
    greatly so, stick in there and I really hope you figure out what’s
    the best to do under the circumstances.

Many healing blessings of grace your way,

moochpb

thanks. I don’t wanna take it, I do the rinses with saline and it helps. I think my one nostril is swollen cause I was getting a cold a few days ago, which I have now. If its gonna add more yeast and bacteria I don’t wanna take it.

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

moochpb;34158 wrote: I think my one nostril is swollen cause I was getting a cold a few days ago, which I have now. If its gonna add more yeast and bacteria I don’t wanna take it.

All the more reason to up your Vit -C and I highly recommend ESTER-C brand, it’s a bit more expensive but, it’s so much easier for the body to absorb and use. I can get the runs from 5,000mgs of asorbic acid but, I have yet to get the runs from using too much ESTER-C and there hav been days where I’ve taken up to 10,000mgs. My typical daily intake of Vit-C is around 5,000mgs.

It’s water soluble which means your body secrets whatever it can’t use and it’s one vit the body can’t synthesize on it’s own. No one here want’s to end up with scurvy like the pirates of old along with candida due to a lack of Vit-C. 😀 It’s also a co-factor vitamin required for the body to absorb and use iodine which is critical to the thyroid (thus why it’s added to regular table salt method of protecting the population from goiter, etc.).

Again, blessings and I’m convinced all someone has to do is try ESTER-C Brand V-C and it sells itself despite being a bit more pricey. They also have a bunch of other immune building supplements which include Vit-C but, I haven’t no experienced personally using them YET myself….they caught my interest though.

moochpb

Awesome thanks. I’ve been taking 4 to 5000 mg of vit c but will add a little more. I work out in the cold and I catch every customers illnesses due to my weakened system. However since the diet and fungals I’ve been doing better

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Nasal spray’ is closed to new replies.