My wonderful candida life.

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals My wonderful candida life.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

natmike5464
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 17

Hi there,

I just feel as though I might feel a bit better by writing my story. I just feel like all of us must have something in common, or in our genes/lives that have caused this. My male cousin has the same issues as me! Some folks eat and drink all they want and don’t get this…WHY???

I am female,I am was born about a month premature in 1970 at 5 lbs 8 oz-so I am 42 years old and come from parents who smoked alot also drank often.My mother did not breast feed. She says that I was sick since the day I was born. I had severe colic and would not stop crying.. she had so much of a hard time, she was lucky to have a big family to get help to care for me.She took me from doctor to doctor but there was no help. So I was fed milk which I was allergic/sensitive to. I remember I was a very hyper child–
    I also constantly had sore ears and throat, and had my tonsils removed. So I also took many antibiotics in my childhood.
    I was a smoker since 15 Yrs old and quit now 2 yeas ago at 40 in 2010 cause it caused instant dizzyness & nausea.

SO next I remember that around 12 yrs old, I would get these severe stomach cramps, and would be on the toilet for hours, soaked & wet from head to toe from the pain.. I would rock back & forth holding my stomach for hours- my mother would bring my some hot coffee with a shot of brandy, and sometimes take me to the hospital where they would give me a needle in the butt.
    After being on the toilet for hours, FINALLY…. I would have an explosion of diarrea.. OHHH WOWWWWW what a relief!! the pain was gone.

Finally I was diagnosed with Lactose intolerance & this is when I became aware that diet has something to do with these cramps.

SO now I am about 15 and my hormones are totally out of wack- I had very bad periods and very painful cramps…My emotions were all over the place.. I hear about being rebellious but I am sure that I took it to another level that I don’t even want to talk about… So after about one and a half years,I quit high school and moved away as my parents could not handle me anymore! And I don’t blame them one bit.. I was a very angry, jealous,very sensitive person- I must say that all I did was put bad things in my body! all I ate was Pizza & cheez whiz on toast, or pasta with cheez, or BBQ sauce. Even though the pizza made me feel horrible I needed it.
    I went to see a doctor as PMS was just off the charts, I could not handle myself.. I hated the world..I was about 18 when he prescribed Lorazepam, and I am still taking this today- which makes about 24 years now! I take 2 per day… and keep wondering if this makes candida worst? or even if it helped to give me this horrible thing it is..

So a year later, there was a big change in my job and I changed locations and the job that I was doing.. I was working in a call centre environment. I was enjoying this new job, but it was stressful.
    However, this is when & where I started to get very sick.
    I had developped sensitivites to scents. Today,I am really extremely sensitive. And when I am around it, my lungs hurt to breathe,I cannot concentrate no matter how hard I try, I get nausea, dizzy, sore muscles/joints,and the worst headaches.
    I also have many food allergies/ Chemical sensitivity/ TMJ/ IBS/FIBRO/ Acne/rash on neck that never ever goes away/ and continuous yeast issues.. SEVERE concentration/forgetful problems.
    At 41, I got the shingles, I believe this stems from all this garbage of perfumes/stress/candida
    So they agreed to sit me by myself for a few months, and things went very well as I was not exposed to chemicals, however, they brought me back as per their story, ” if something happens no one would find me” which is untrue as there was still at least 4 people that went by there 3 times a day.
    Anyhow, here I am now back on the floor with about 80 other people.
    I have been doing the Naet treatments since April of 2012 and this is helping, just not as fast as I was hoping.
    I am now doing a candida diet ONCE AGAIN, and cannot take this die off– My doctor told me that I have a sensitive brain.. is this even possible? that means I am sensitive to everyhting?
    Anyhow, the way I see it, it goes like this:

Candida is like a roller coaster nightmare-
    “you feel like crap, you diet.. Ya go through hell, then feel better & falloff the wagon for a few months, and feel like crap and diet again…. This has got to be hard on the system!!

It’s been 2 weeks now and for the 1st time, I have ordered molybdenum which I hope it hasn’t been too hyped up, cause I am really looking forward to staying on this stupid diet but without the negative effects, as I cannot funtion or go to work while I go through this stupid yeast side effects.I have tried everything in this forum- and die off is just too hard for my body.My worst candida symptoms are: severe food cravings, no concentration, constant mucus from everywhere , sinus pain , constipation/IBS, very weak upper body, sore scalp, bad breath, rashes & itchiness, no sexual drive at all/ bloating/drained and tired/ neck pain, an d I can go on & on….
    The only thing I have not tried is baking soda with water and coffee enemas.. I would love to hear if any of you have tried this…

If anyone has similar background/ issues maybe we should have a place in this forum where we can all enter characteristics that we think has started our candida.
    Exapmle: pre-mature, cousin has it too/ ear aches/ antibiotics/ allergies/ smoker/ ect…

If everyone would do this,we would see the most repetitions & this would be a great tool to be able to compare notes, and hopefully come to some sort of conclusion.

Well I hope you all get off this roller coaster ride and get healthier!
    All the Best.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

natmike5464;30012 wrote: I am now doing a candida diet ONCE AGAIN, and cannot take this die off— My doctor told me that I have a sensitive brain.. is this even possible?

It’s been 2 weeks now and for the 1st time, I have ordered molybdenum which I hope it hasn’t been too hyped up

Your doctor’s the one with the sensitive brain.
    You’re right; you need to be taking Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate (and not regular molybdenum). And there may be hype out there, but this forum isn’t hype; it’s full of information from people who have experienced both Candida and die-off symptoms.

What’s your diet like?

Able

oyukisin
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 5

Hi Able, i wonder if you could send me the strict diet, i sent you an e-mail a week ago but i’m afraid it may be on your junk mail, let me know if you need me to send it again, thank you

natmike5464

Able900;30057 wrote:

I am now doing a candida diet ONCE AGAIN, and cannot take this die off— My doctor told me that I have a sensitive brain.. is this even possible?

It’s been 2 weeks now and for the 1st time, I have ordered molybdenum which I hope it hasn’t been too hyped up

You’re right; you need to be taking Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate (and not regular molybdenum). And there may be hype out there, but this forum isn’t hype; it’s full of information from people who have experienced both Candida and die-off symptoms.

What’s your diet like?

Able

natmike5464

What’s your diet like?

Able

I hope I am doing this right??

Hi Able,

Thanks for reading my story..It’s nice to know we have someone to discuss this with 🙂
    So right now my diet is not 100% because to tell you the truth I am very very afraid, and at the same time, I am waiting on the molybdenum..
    I went through this 2 years ago & dropped over 20 lbs, and had such severe die off that I was actually seeing things..and never wanted to go through this again, however, I am addicted to Pizza.. I imagine what it looks like, what it tastes…AHHHHHH
    Anyhow ,I am getting die off right now just by not having pizza or pasta or chinese foods or fruits..
    I am eating cabbage, salads, beets, whole chicken, grounded turkey,fish…
    garlic, cilantro, Daiya cheese,LIVE organic raw garden vegetables crackers/ Farm Boy fresh Salsa, Farm Boy homemade lentil soup, Farm Boy organic oatmeal cookies ( only when I really need it), Lotsa veggies & greens, quinoa rarely,yeast free rye bread maybe every 2 days, avocados,radishes.
    ~every day I take 1 big teaspoon of grounded flax with a small amount of chlorella powder, Milk Thistle after every meal, 1 teaspoon Apple cider, and 1 capylic acid capsule that I will not take right now cause I think its giving me die off..
    Vitamin B complex, vitamin D, Magnesium & 3000 mg of Vitamin C.

I have just started to oil pull and think its helping…

My plan of action is once I get the moly, I will take it 3 days then do the cleanse, then the diet? I know it says to do the cleanse before the moly, but I will have die off during the cleanse?

Thanks for your time,

Able900
    Spectator

oyukisin;30060 wrote: Hi Able, i wonder if you could send me the strict diet, i sent you an e-mail a week ago but i’m afraid it may be on your junk mail, let me know if you need me to send it again, thank you.

I just sent the information to your email address. Let me know if you don’t have it.

Able

Able900
    Spectator

natmike5464;30079 wrote: My plan of action is once I get the moly, I will take it 3 days then do the cleanse, then the diet? I know it says to do the cleanse before the moly, but I will have die off during the cleanse?

You should take the Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate for three straight days BEFORE you start the cleanse and continue it for several weeks before attempting to reduce the amount.

After you’ve been taking the Molybdenum for three days and complete the cleanse, you should start our protocol, the protocol that the forum uses.The Protocol

And if you want the diet that the forum uses, send a private message to me on the forum.

Good luck to you.
    Able

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘My wonderful candida life.’ is closed to new replies.