my prelude to day 1 – whey protein isolate?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions my prelude to day 1 – whey protein isolate?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  specca 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

specca
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 1

Its the new year and i’ve started to do the candida diet. im going to post everyday to help keep me motivated and accountable.

this morning, i enjoyed a breakfast of soaked chia seeds, a little bit of homemade kefir and chocolate whey protein isolate. I’ve heard that whey isolate is bad for candida sufferers, but im desperate for it. what are your thoughts? i do have the cold processed kind. please give me some good news!!

Last night I had a little bit of granola and chocolate. It was so sad to say goodbye to it. It truly was an emotional pain, but i suppose this is also a part of the candida problem that we are trying to overcome. Its still early in the morning so my cravings are at bay, but i dread the 4pm slump. I know that if i can get through the day, then it will just get easier.

thanks for the support

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘my prelude to day 1 – whey protein isolate?’ is closed to new replies.