My molybdenum is 500 mcg. how many do I take daily?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions My molybdenum is 500 mcg. how many do I take daily?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Thomas 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Cowgirl2195
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 4

my molybdenum and it is 500 mcg. I’m pretty clueless for the dosage so what would the difference be? Like if I had a bad day would the max that you recommend be 2 or 3? I am pretty new to the forums but I went and got all the vitamins. Some have soybean oil is that ok?

Should they be started from day one? Also I have pretty sensitive stomach and in past cant hardly tolerate daily vitamins. Are these easy on the stomach or would you break it up some in morning some at night? Since I was eating a lot of tomatoes without knowing they were bad I’m going to start cleanse part over.

Is it ok to drink my lemon water with raw garlic vitamin c burdock and milk thistle all combined? I was doing that last week just once a day but not much lemon added. ok think that is all my questions for now.

Thanks doesn’t begin to describe how happy I am for the support and help I have found on this forum. But it is all I know so from the bottom of my heart, thank you and may God bless you!

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Cowgirl2195 wrote: my molybdenum and it is 500 mcg. I’m pretty clueless for the dosage so what would the difference be? Like if I had a bad day would the max that you recommend be 2 or 3? I am pretty new to the forums but I went and got all the vitamins. Some have soybean oil is that ok?

Should they be started from day one? Also I have pretty sensitive stomach and in past cant hardly tolerate daily vitamins. Are these easy on the stomach or would you break it up some in morning some at night? Since I was eating a lot of tomatoes without knowing they were bad I’m going to start cleanse part over.

Is it ok to drink my lemon water with raw garlic vitamin c burdock and milk thistle all combined? I was doing that last week just once a day but not much lemon added. ok think that is all my questions for now.

Thanks doesn’t begin to describe how happy I am for the support and help I have found on this forum. But it is all I know so from the bottom of my heart, thank you and may God bless you!

Hi, its good to start right away. See that you get the right one as I got one which was not working. Here in Sweden I didn’t get the one you can get in the states.

Here I copy you something from Able. I hope he will answer you a little later.

As far as the various symptoms of die-off are concerned, one product that will help with the symptoms is Molybdenum, a trace mineral found naturally in the human body. This product will detox the poisons from your body and your liver as well. You can take up to 250 mcg three times a day when the symptoms are at their worse, but start with just one dose, and you can take it at any time of the day with or without food. With this, the pill form is perfectly fine and much more convenient than the liquid. Start the Molybdenum right away.
    Another product is Candidate by Native Remedies, this helps with headaches, etc. on a immediate basis, so you don’t need to take it unless you begin to feel a die-off reaction approaching.

yours
    Thomas

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘My molybdenum is 500 mcg. how many do I take daily?’ is closed to new replies.