My list of food ill eat off list.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions My list of food ill eat off list.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

theresa49638
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 27

Carrots (raw)
    Green beans
    Snow pea pods
    Beef
    Chicken
    Turkey

Pumpkin Seeds
    Sunflower Seeds
    Basil
    Black Pepper
    Cayenne
    Cilantro
    Cinnamon
    Cloves
    Cumin
    Curry
    Dill
    Ginger
    Nutmeg
    Oregano
    Paprika
    Rosemary
    Tarragon
    Thyme
    Turmeric
    Virgin Coconut Oil
    Olive Oil
    Sesame Oil
    Pumpkin seed oil
    Flax Oil
    Safflower
    Sunflower
    Coconut oil
    Coconut butter
    Bell Peppers

I cant eat do to allergies is eggs, almonds, Garlic. they say Bakers yeast, not sure what that is.Maybe more the full list is being mailed to me.
    How am I going to plan meal with this list? I feel doomed.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The seeds could be problematic; they contain small amounts of molds.

What about broccoli, calliflower, spinach?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Coconut oil and coconut butter (which is also called coconut manna and coconut condensed cream) are both on the list; if these are on the list, then you should be able to eat pure coconut meat as well. Ask about this as it is a sustainable food for you to put on your diet. What about avocados? I doubt they even checked these. Ask about them as well.

Eat as much fresh bell peppers and as many green beans as you can manage and less of the snow pea pods.

Personally, I’d want another opinion on the allergies. What are your allergy reactions? Meaning, what is the response to the foods you can’t eat?

You should start taking alcohol-free Digestive Grape Bitters or Swedish Bitters, this will start the healing process of the Leaky Gut Syndrome which is probably causing all the allergies.

Able

theresa49638

Thank you so much for information, I need to get going to store, I have been in deep depression all morning hard to get going.
    I had the skin scratch test and now the food sensitive test drawn from blood. my compete list should be in mail box, haven’t went out yet to get it, because I don’t want to see what else is on list. I do want to feel better, but so hard for me to do. We just rebuilt our kitchen and made a great baking station I cant use know.

raster
    Participant

How long have you had food allergies? Has anyone ever told you that you may have leaky gut syndrome?

theresa49638

I have as far a I know probably all my life has allergies but never did anything about it.
    When I was young kid my Mom said I was allergic to milk , gram crackers. She had to line my clothes so I didn’t break out.
    My son was allergic to almost everything, he had Asthma so very bad and did take his life at age 28. I don’t as of yet have any lung problems.
    I have never had any doctor tel me I had leaky gut, but when she returns from vacation I will ask her. how do they check for it?
    Question can I eat sprouts?

raster
    Participant

I would just research leaky gut syndrome on your own to determine whether you have the same symptoms.

Did you or your brother take antibiotics at a young age?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘My list of food ill eat off list.’ is closed to new replies.