Muscle pain?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Muscle pain?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  candida_sucks 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Candidex
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

Not sure if this is related to doing the cleanse… Been off the detox for two days now.
    Starting yesterday I noticed my arms were exceptionally weak feeling (i have pretty decent arm strength normally) and the muscles in the backs of my arms felt very tender to when touched almost as though they are bruised (which they are not).
    Today it’s worse and I’m noticing the bruising feeling in my thighs and glutes as well.
    I haven’t worked out since starting the detox over a week ago, so it’s not from that…
    Kind of concerning me and has me wondering if I’m not getting enough nutrition or taking correct supplements and that I’m causing this in some way, or even doing damage.

Has anyone experienced this? And ideas what it might be?
    If it continues to get worse ill go see a naturopath… But figured it didn’t hurt to ask.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would stop the cleanse and start the diet. The cleanse doesn’t do much in terms of killing candida and won’t really impact your recovery.

If you are dehydrated this can explain for it as well.

Its most likely related to die-off symptoms and the toxins affecting your body.

-raster

Candidex
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

Interesting… Thanks.
    I’m on the diet. Though I’m only doing veggies, eggs and supplements.
    Drinking heaps of lemon water and regular water.
    Haven’t started antifungals yet.
    I guess I should up my molybdenum if it could be die off.
    Thanks for response. It is worse today. But ill give it another few days before I worry.

candida_sucks
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 148

Candidex;50089 wrote: Interesting… Thanks.
    I’m on the diet. Though I’m only doing veggies, eggs and supplements.
    Drinking heaps of lemon water and regular water.
    Haven’t started antifungals yet.
    I guess I should up my molybdenum if it could be die off.
    Thanks for response. It is worse today. But ill give it another few days before I worry.

When I first started the diet I had severe muscle aches and muscle weakness. It was so bad that I had to walk slower than I normally do, as if I was 100 years old. It started in the 2nd week, and lasted a couple weeks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Muscle pain?’ is closed to new replies.