MOVING FORWARD WITH A DELICATE CASE

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions MOVING FORWARD WITH A DELICATE CASE

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kag 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

eskimo_pup
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 78

I’m thinking about my antifungals.

Right now i am taking just 7 teaspoons of the coconut oil, if i take anything over 7 [and believe me i’ve tried] i am either getting extreme stomach pain akin to food poisoning and/or i’m dry retching violently in the bathroom.

Obviously i want to move forward and i’m just wondering what to do. Is 7 teaspoons enough? Should i supplement with an additional anti-fungal?

My problem is i have cfs and i’m getting pretty nasty die-off symptoms just as it is, so if i do add anything it would have to be gentle. Should i get nystatin?

Should i just up my intake of food sources? I have sprouts and swede and i can up my intake of those.

Thanks.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would consider trying out SF722 if/when it is available in the next month. If it is delayed from production even longer, I would get a different antifungal.

Taking drops of a liquid antifungal might be more tolerable than taking spoonfuls of coconut oil.

-raster

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

Yeah, maybe you should try something else as well. There is a lot of fiber in coconut so it may be hard on your system. I do garlic pills as well.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘MOVING FORWARD WITH A DELICATE CASE’ is closed to new replies.