Move on to another Antifungal?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Move on to another Antifungal?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

mission2health
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 11

Hi,

I have been on the strict diet for 4 weeks, and I was on the web candida diet for 2 weeks before that. I’ve been taking SF722 at 5 capsules 3x day (the recommended amount on the bottle) and coconut oil at 4 teaspoons 3x day. I’ve stopped taking mobydenum and I’m feeling pretty ok. I only have a minimal reaction when I eat rutabaga.

My bottle of SF722 has just run out and I’d like to know whether I should move onto Oregano or Thyme Oil, or whether I should just focus now on getting as much good bacteria into my gut as possible. I’m worried that because I haven’t done all the antifungals perhaps there’s a strain that I’ve missed that would only be affected by those specific ones. However I’m still kind of confused by the whole to rotate or not rotate issue and so if coconut oil, rutabaga, brussels and spirulina are broad enough antifungals in themselves I’d rather just stick to those…

Thanks!

mission2health

Anyone?? 🙂

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would stick with sf722 long term and work something else in if you wanted to. Caprylic acid is another one to consider…I would only take it for 6-8 weeks.

-raster

mission2health

raster;47806 wrote: I would stick with sf722 long term and work something else in if you wanted to. Caprylic acid is another one to consider…I would only take it for 6-8 weeks.

-raster

Thanks Raster – isn’t caprylic acid a component of coconut oil – is it worth taking this in addition to all the coconut oil i’m already taking?

My worry is that by skipping the thyme/oregano oil I could be unwittingly sparing potential candida strains that are only sensitive to these other types of antifungals…

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Take whatever kind of antifungal you want but keep in mind that certain kinds are harder on your liver when compared to others.

-raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Move on to another Antifungal?’ is closed to new replies.