Morning Symptoms

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Morning Symptoms

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  SomeDay 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

charlie1
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 15

I wake up at around 7:30 each morning and after about 5 mins I start feeling stomach pains which go on for about 30 mins. I’m not sure if this is a symptom of die-off or not, has anyone else had stomach pains first thing due to die-off?

Many Thanks

mimigrace
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 10

I posted something similar in the other forum. I’ve had this for several years, so mine isn’t associated with die-off, but I think it is associated with Candida. I don’t want food for a while and I feel really nauseated. However, mine isn’t every day, so it’s hard to tell why it happens…

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

charlie1 wrote: I wake up at around 7:30 each morning and after about 5 mins I start feeling stomach pains which go on for about 30 mins. I’m not sure if this is a symptom of die-off or not, has anyone else had stomach pains first thing due to die-off?

Normally die-off is felt after taking or eating an antifungal and not on an empty stomach. Stomach and intestinal trouble and pain are perfectly normal symptoms of a Candida overgrowth in the areas, and in fact, it would be quite rare to not experience some semblance of the problems.

Able

charlie1

Thanks for your comments

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Charlie, I think it could be from two things. One is that you may be very hungry and have a very empty stomach…if this is the case, you might not be eating enough food.

A second possibility is that you are incredibly constipated to the point where it causes pain. This happens to me occasionally when I put off going to the bathroom…

-raster

charlie1

Hi Raster,

Thanks for your comments, the thing is I’ve had this stomach trouble only since Jan after I took a Pau D’arco capsule – I only took one 500mg cap and none since. I had a nasty stomach ache after taking then ever since I get stomach trouble every morning and it was after every meal I had.

Before and since I took the capsule I was following a type of safe diet and felt amazing most of the time, just really unsure why I’ve got all these new symptoms – well since January.
    A chap in my local health food store said that I might of triggered a stronger die-off reaction but as I say I only took one capsule. For about two months I had no other anti-fungal just following the same exclusion diet I was on but getting new symptoms.

SomeDay
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 42

I have this too. Its an IBS symptom…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Morning Symptoms’ is closed to new replies.