Molybdenum and Grape Bitters Questions

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Molybdenum and Grape Bitters Questions

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BlueSkies 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

BlueSkies
    Participant
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 73

Firstly, I would like to thank people for posting advice, etc. This has been a very frustrating journey for me, and I’ve come to realize that western medicine and its practitioners do not always have your best interests at heart. I’ve finally figured out what is wrong with me, and, hopefully, I can move towards health.

Now my questions. 🙂 I have been doing the cleanse (per Raster and Able’s suggestion), but I have not added in the detoxification portion as I wanted to give my body time to adjust to a whole new diet. I’ve just purchased Molybdenum Rice Chelated, but I am concerned that the rice may feed the candida. Is this an acceptable item to use, or should I seek out another alternative? If so, does anyone have a brand name suggestion?

The Grape Bitters are proving to be a challenge to find. I can locate Swedish bitters and according Raster this is okay. Can someone concretely say that this is a good substitute?

Oh, my. I have spend so much money on these supplements, etc., but I have high hopes that it will help. I’ve noticed a change in the way I feel already in six days on the cleansing modified diet.

Again, thanks to all for sharing advice and stories. It’s nice to know that I’m not in this alone.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

I’ve never read any research on Molybdenum Rice Chelated, so I don’t know if it’s safe or not. You might try to find the “amino acid chelate” form of molybdenum, such as this one.

http://www.amazon.com/Health-Yourself-Molybdenum-250-tablets/dp/B00014D01Q/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1325264861&sr=8-5

The Swedish Bitters instead of Grape Bitters are perfect.

Able

BlueSkies
    Participant
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 73

Thank you so much. I was hoping that you’d reply. 🙂

Happy New Year.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Molybdenum and Grape Bitters Questions’ is closed to new replies.