Metal detox? Has anyone ever done this?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Metal detox? Has anyone ever done this?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  WhiteTrash 1 year ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

sarah825
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

Due to past experience, I’m pretty sure I got my candida from an Overexposure to chemicals over a period of time. I read about doing a metal detox at the beginning of the diet, has anyone ever done this?

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

Some people do a heavy metal detox, including some chelation. You have to be very careful with chelation though, as doing it too quickly can lead to some serious health problems.

You would probably need some professional advice to do that.

I would focus on improving your diet etc first, and try to get your immune system back on track. If you hit a plateau, then maybe you can get tested for heavy metals.

PeteSake
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 36

Diatomaceous earth is believed to be good at detoxing heavy metals, as well as killing parasites and some sources say it kills Candida.

I’ve used it religiously and can attest to the parasite killing effects, as you can see dead -sites in the stool, but haven’t tested for heavy metals as of yet.

I will say that it is dehydrating so water intake would need to be upped, and breathing it can be hazardous if it gets to your lungs so it should be extensively researched before taken up.

All in all it has helped my candida treatment overall. And it gives tons of energy!

LadyCandiKiller
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

I’d like to offer a suggestion. Please research diatomaceous earth (food grade) for getting rid of candida. It is awesome stuff! All you need to do is google it for information. There are tons of reports saying that it works. Here is what one natural healer had to say.

“After working with hundreds of clients and many years of trial and error, we have finally figured out the best concoction for killing candida: (there are a couple of other suggestions as well)
    Food-grade diatomaceous earth, these old tiny fossils don’t harm the human body, but act like razor blades to the exoskeleton of the candida.” From The Whole Journey . com

I use it regularly, without hesitation. It is so helpful with many things including candida. Again, research, research, research.

WhiteTrash
    Participant
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 35

Is Diatomaceous Earth completely side effect free?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Metal detox? Has anyone ever done this?’ is closed to new replies.