Messages Of Hope…

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Messages Of Hope…

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pattinoo 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Pattinoo
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 50

I am so glad I could read this forum, with it’s guidance, support and messages of hope. On day 11 and this is one of the toughest things I’ve done. It’s like taking all of the traditional things I’ve learned, tossing them out the window and looking at things totally differently. I have posted a few struggles in this forum but am happy to say that today was better. Feeling on the mend and looking forward to moving forward to phase 1. Question, what can I add in for the first 2 weeks of phase 1 that I couldn’t eat during detox? Or is phase 1 the same without the detox lemon water? Thanks so much for helping me get this far. Day 11 and starting to feel better feels like a big accomplishment to me. Like I won the first battle.

mariegirl
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 45

Hi Pattinoo. I’m on day 12 and I’m feeling better as well. My only problem is constipation!! We are on stage 1 of the diet. The only difference I can see is that we can add more eggs and have chicken 2-3 times a week. We can also use sesame oil as well. The rest I believe is the same. Hang in there. I’ve started to take the anti fungal and expecting to feel a little worse, but we will see.

mariegirl

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Question, what can I add in for the first 2 weeks of phase 1 that I couldn’t eat during detox? Or is phase 1 the same without the detox lemon water?

I don’t know what you’ve been eating, but if you were eating only vegetables and organic eggs, then you could add a piece of chicken or fish a few times a week.
    You don’t have to stop drinking the lemon water just because you’ve finished the detox. A lot of us continued with it for at least a few months after the detox had ended; of course, if you’d rather not drink it, that’s fine.

Thanks for letting us know about how much better you’re feeling.
    Able

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

mariegirl wrote: Hi Pattinoo. I’m on day 12 and I’m feeling better as well. My only problem is constipation!!

Hello, Marie.

I assume you’ve seen the post on constipation? If not, you may want to check it out.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1098_Constipation-Remedies.aspx

Pattinoo
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 50

Yep Able, just organic eggs and veggies either raw or cooked in coconut or olive oil. Few spices with them that were on the list when I could tolerate. Chicken and Fish! Yay! Thanks for the feedback. Looking forward to the coconut bread 2 weeks after starting that.

Marie, nice to meet you and know someone as close to me in the diet. I had that too pretty badly and had no access soon enough to the forum suggestions so I had to use magnesium citrate. It worked but then for whatever reason I had the exact opposite for 2 days. It also might have had something in it to feed the yeast but I was desperate and do careful with everything else.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Messages Of Hope…’ is closed to new replies.