Mercury fillings in my teeth and the losing battle…..

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Mercury fillings in my teeth and the losing battle…..

This topic contains 32 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Marbro
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 252

I found info that Mercury fillings will help candida grow and that you will not see relief unless you remove them. I am not sure what kind of fillings I have but I got them in the early 80s.

I dont have insurance….In fact I still owe the dentist from workd done while I DID have insurance.

Is it true about the fillings?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Marbro wrote: I found info that Mercury fillings will help candida grow and that you will not see relief unless you remove them…

I believe this happens in only very rare cases – if at all. I have mercury fillings and cured my infestation without a problem. Forget about it, there’s just too much debunk concerning this. Focus on your treatment instead.

Able

Marbro
    Replies: 252

Able900 wrote:

I found info that Mercury fillings will help candida grow and that you will not see relief unless you remove them…

I believe this happens in only very rare cases – if at all. I have mercury fillings and cured my infestation without a problem. Forget about it, there’s just too much debunk concerning this. Focus on your treatment instead.

Able

You dont know how much better I feel after reading this. well maybe you do:)

thanks Able

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

Able900 wrote:

I found info that Mercury fillings will help candida grow and that you will not see relief unless you remove them…

Able

I strongly disagree with this statement. !
    There is a very strong link between mercury and CRC. It is mentioned in every serious book written about CRC. It is also supported by people testimonies and success stories after chelation in heavy metal detox forums, curezone candida forum, people testimonies, etc.
    In fact, the main cause of treatment failure is the presence of hidden heavy metals such as lead, mercury, etc.
    According to what you have mentioned regarding to your own case, you had a very mild candida case, if so, becaus serious cases are those who took antibiotics before the overgrowth. Antibiotics are the main triggers to this syndrome, and some medical literature claim this is an iatrogenic illness caused by antibiotics and other medicines. It is very difficult to believe someone have a serious intestinal fungal overgrowth if that person doesn’t have an story of using antibiotics in the past, at least that person have immune defects or a compromised immune system.
    Light cases resolve with a diet and some antifungals, some people even don’t need antifungals and the diet alone resolve the problem. This syndrome, when is severe, is a real nightmare. I can not rest in peace allowing people to ignore the link between heavy metals and CRC. It is real, absolutely real, with more weight that what many of us can image. Just go to the frequent doses of chelation yahoo group and review the archives. You will be surprise the amount of testimonies about people who had chronic candidiasis that didn’t respond to any treatment that are candida free after chelation and amalgam removal. There are many stories written by sufferers. This is something that can not be ignored. The root cause of many candida sufferers is mercury toxicity. Everyone must find if it is your case or not, but you should be aware of this reality.
    Jorge.

Able900
    Spectator

An amalgam (mercury filling) consists of the following:

50% Mercury
    35% Silver
    14% Tin
    0.1% Zink
    0.3% Copper

Looking at the breakdown above, if mercury actually leaches from a filling, after a 10-year period the filling would logically be 1/2 of its original size or less. Has anyone ever experienced the filling actually disappearing?

Quote: “Dentists who purport to treat health problems by ripping out fillings are putting their own economic interests ahead of their patients’ welfare. The false diagnosis of mercury-amalgam toxicity has such harmful potential and shows such poor judgment on the part of the practitioner that CU believes dentists who engage in this practice should have their license revoked.”
    ~Consumer Reports Health Schemes, Scams, and Frauds. Mount Vernon, N.Y.
    Consumer Reports Books, 1990

Quote: “Mercury is a component of the amalgam used for ‘silver’ fillings which also contain silver, tin, copper, and zinc. When mixed, these elements bond to form a strong, stable substance that does not contain metallic mercury. Very sensitive instruments can detect billionths of a gram of mercury vapor in a person’s mouth with amalgam fillings. However, there is no evidence that this vapor is absorbed into the body or causes any adverse health effect.”
    ~ACSH – The American Council On Science and Health

Able

dvjorge
    Participant

Able900 wrote: An amalgam (mercury filling) consists of the following:

50% Mercury
    35% Silver
    14% Tin
    0.1% Zink
    0.3% Copper

Mercury is a solid substance, not a gas, if the mercury actually leaches from a filling, after a 10-year period the filling would logically be ½ its original size.

Quote: “Dentists who purport to treat health problems by ripping out fillings are putting their own economic interests ahead of their patients’ welfare. The false diagnosis of mercury-amalgam toxicity has such harmful potential and shows such poor judgment on the part of the practitioner that CU believes dentists who engage in this practice should have their license revoked.”
    ~Consumer Reports Health Schemes, Scams, and Frauds. Mount Vernon, N.Y.
    Consumer Reports Books, 1990

Quote: “Mercury is a component of the amalgam used for ‘silver’ fillings which also contain silver, tin, copper, and zinc. When mixed, these elements bond to form a strong, stable substance that does not contain metallic mercury. Very sensitive instruments can detect billionths of a gram of mercury vapor in a person’s mouth with amalgam fillings. However, there is no evidence that this vapor is absorbed into the body or causes any adverse health effect.”
    ~ACSH – The American Council On Science and Health

Able

Yes, you can post any theoretic argument but the reality with candida sufferers is totally different. There is no better evidence than people testimonies. It is huge the amount of information you can find in the web and books about what mercury does.
    Those who have detoxed mercury not only have cured CRC but eat what they want. This kind of testimonies are only found from those who have followed chelation. It is hard or impossible to find testimonies from those following anticandida web protocols that can leave the diet forever. I am not lying. Again, the frequent doses of chelation group have archives. Those archives have testimonies, hundreds of success testimonies many of them linked to incurable chronic candidiasis. World leaders researching and treating this syndrome such as Dr. John P. Trowbridge has dedicated a complete chapter to mercury and the link with candida in his book. The same has done Dr. Zoltan Rona, Dr. Crandall, Dr. Galland, etc.
    There isn’t way to cover this reality in a forum post.
    Jorge.
    This is from a quick google search.
    http://candidarecovery.com/bridget_mercury.pdf

Able900
    Spectator

From a quick Google search.

How Anti-Amalgamists Swindle People
    http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/mercury.html

The Mercury Amalgam Scam
    http://acsh.org/1991/10/toxic-television-the-mercury-amalgam-scam/

Quote:
    “Amalgam restorations remain safe and effective. Dentists should educate patients and
    other health care professionals who may be mistakenly concerned about amalgam safety.”
    Published by the American Dental Association
    http://jada-plus.com/content/132/3/348.short

dvjorge
    Participant

Able900 wrote: From a quick Google search.

How Anti-Amalgamists Swindle People
    http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/mercury.html

The Mercury Amalgam Scam
    http://www.acsh.org/healthissues/newsID.811/healthissue_detail.asp

Quote:
    “Amalgam restorations remain safe and effective. Dentists should educate patients and
    other health care professionals who may be mistakenly concerned about amalgam safety.”
    Published by the American Dental Association
    http://jada-plus.com/content/132/3/348.short

There are many papers defending amalgams and many papers condemning amalgams. This isn’t the point. I won’t argue about your point of view more than what I have already done. To convince you isn’t my point but to alert other sufferers that may follow your wrong advice about this subject. It is enough for me to read and share testimonies from those who have totally cured this syndrome after amalgam removal and chelation to believe in it. I am not telling every candida case is linked to mercury toxicity but many of them are. It is individual and every person decision to dig about this subject if they don’t respond to superficial treatments. I have more reason to believe in the medical literature about this topic than your opinion. It is, and will be my opinion you are ignoring a reality about it. I have spent enough time in this kind of forum to know about people stories, cases, success stories, treatments, and every single thing spoken about this syndrome. I am not interested in demonstrating anything but simply alerting others because I know by my own experience how hard candida patients suffer and the amount of garbage and myths found in the web.
    I know about a formula that never fail. When someone has suffered enough and doesn’t find the way to escape of this garbage even doing the most restrictive diet and taking everything, then that person will dig about mercury and other underlying causes.
    By the way, I have read some of your posts promoting liver flushes, and IMO, there isn’t a bigger scam than those. It is pure quack. So, we are in the same position. I still believe there is a lot of more scientific evidence about mercury toxicity than those invented and fraudulent liver flushes.

Jorge.

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

Able, I’ve got to say I wouldn’t expect a different response from the American Dental Association, or any other organisation influenced by it, including the government. No safe level of mercury can be established on current research findings, and if it’s so dangerous to remove a filling, how can it possibly be safe to have it remain in your mouth for decades? If a broken thermometer requires a quarantine, how can we say what the effect of even the tiniest of trace amounts could have over time, and in synergy with other common environmental toxins?

I did read more about this some time ago, and though I can’t remember any details, I’d say it’s well worth looking past Google to find some research papers on mercury’s role in health. I expect you’d get a similar “it’s fine” impression from all the official sources if you looked up ‘fluoridation’. Mercury may or may not be a factor in recovering from candida, but I don’t think we can assume amalgams are safe.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I also thought that I’d share that probiotics can help heal/alleviate many problems associated with mercury poisoning or buildup.

-Raster

dvjorge
    Participant

Javizy wrote: Able, I’ve got to say I wouldn’t expect a different response from the American Dental Association, or any other organisation influenced by it, including the government. No safe level of mercury can be established on current research findings, and if it’s so dangerous to remove a filling, how can it possibly be safe to have it remain in your mouth for decades? If a broken thermometer requires a quarantine, how can we say what the effect of even the tiniest of trace amounts could have over time, and in synergy with other common environmental toxins?

I did read more about this some time ago, and though I can’t remember any details, I’d say it’s well worth looking past Google to find some research papers on mercury’s role in health. I expect you’d get a similar “it’s fine” impression from all the official sources if you looked up ‘fluoridation’. Mercury may or may not be a factor in recovering from candida, but I don’t think we can assume amalgams are safe.

That is correct. It is also correct no every candida sufferer has a mercury hidden problem. But, there are others who never heal until mercury is removed and chelated. The problem isn’t the mercury itself but the severe immune suppresion it cause. Mercury presence in the body even in small amounts stuck the immune system in a Th2 mode and neutralize cell mediated immunity. Without Th1 (cell mediated immunity ) it is impossible to conquer candida. I am glad other people have demonstrated it and have left testimonies in forums and internet. In this way, many poor sufferers are aware about what they can do to solve it. I know who has been eating green vegetables and eggs for more than a year and are still plagued with this monster. This kind of web anticandida protocol solve the problem for some but for others no. There isn’t an standard treatment that be agree with everybody situation. I am here to help and this is the reason of my position. If there is someone who have done everything to recover the health, it is me. I have spebt thousands, for instance, paying $800 for 1 hour consultation with an expert MD in this topic. No to say the time I have spent in forums and buying books, medicines, etc. I have taken every antifungal known (natural and rx) exept the IV versions. Yes, I am still battling it. Nothing resolved my problem neither following a restrictive diet, nor doing a fecal transplant. I took Itraconazole, Lamisil, Oral Amp B, Nystatin refrigerated powder, Lufenuron, and SF 722 at the same time for 3 months with a killing diet. Can you image it ?? It didn’t solve the problem. I have no immune system and medicine plus diet don’t work with no immune system. I hope my own experience inspire others to look possible hidden causes. Yes, there are others very affortunated that solve it easy. I am glad and happy other people find the solution with a simple treatment.
    Jorge

Able900
    Spectator

Javizy wrote: I’d say it’s well worth looking past Google to find some research papers on mercury’s role in health.

In reference to your statrment above, Javizy, if you’ll read Jorge’s post again, you’ll see that he referred to a ‘quick google search’ as the source of his information. That’s the only reason I did the same. And if you’ll reread the information in the links I posted you’ll see that this is not specifically google’s information as both links came from reputable sources as named in the reports. If, during a debate, I’m required to post only information which cannot be found via a google search, should Jorge’s information not be stipulated with the same requirement? Why not ask Jorge for published university or lab sources of scientific research and studies which prove his theory?

If you prefer studies that are not taken from google, I would be glad to offer those as well from my own collection of research journals:

“Assays of mercury in urine samples and in the ambient air during work routines involving the heaviest exposure indicated that the exposure was far below the levels at which even subclinical symptoms could be indicated by psychometric tests. The psychological investigation indicated that the symptoms of amalgam illness were psychosomatic.”
    Source: National Institute for Psychosocial Factors and Health Vol. 52

The most commonly used analyzer of mercury in a human being is the Jerome mercury detector, an industrial device which multiplies the amount of mercury it detects in a small sample of air by a factor of 8,000. This gives a reading for a cubic meter, a volume far larger than the human mouth.
    The proper way to determine mercury exposure is to measure urine levels, which indicate how much the body has absorbed and then excreted. Scientific testing in this manner (urine tests) has shown that the amount of mercury absorbed from fillings, even over a period of time is too small to be significant.

Consumer Reports 56:316-319, 1991 and the National Institutes of Health, Office of Medical Applications of Research

The originator of the amalgam scam was Hal Huggins (D.D.S). For a period of 22 years, Huggins limited his practice to diagnosing and treating his patients of what he claimed were mercury toxicity problems stemming from amalgams.

During an official hearing, the Colorado State Board of Dental Examiners listened to and examined twelve days worth of statements containing complaints brought against Hal Huggins by his patients. Huggins subsequently had his license revoked the same year.

Facts taken from a formal hearing held in Colorado in 1996:

Huggins admitted that he could not prove that there exist a link between the mercury from dental amalgams and any disease, but stated that he was entitled to administer his services to patients based on his clinical experience alone. The board’s final report contains 235 findings of fact from former patients which justifies his license removal.

If Huggins’s claims were true, we would probably all be on our death bed within ten years of receiving our amalgam fillings. This is based on the percentage of his consultations that he claimed needed his services as well as his claims of illnesses caused by mercury amalgams which include;
    cancer, seizures, MS, ALS, Alzheimer’s disease, suicides, leukemia, Hodgkin’s disease, anxiety, depression, both high and low blood pressure (interesting), chronic fatigue syndrome, osteoarthritis, Crohn’s disease, lupus, scleroderma, tachycardia, rheumatoid arthritis, and various heart problems. This list pretty much assured that at least a large majority of his consultations would require his services.

NOTE: You can obtain the full 71-page report of the hearing by writing to the State Board of Dental Examiners of the state of Colorado, 1560 Broadway, Suite 1350, Denver, CO 80202. Ask for case no. DE 95-04 from 1996.

Able

catlover345
    Replies: 43

Dvjorg How would most people “accidnetly” absorb mercury.. like, what sources would it come from??

dvjorge
    Participant

Able,
    Honestly, I don’t know how you believe this candida syndrome exist. In the same way mainstream medicine negate it, they negate mercury toxicity from dental amalgams.
    I have never cited any scientific paper confirming mercury toxicity is implicated in chronic candidiasis. This isn’t a hobby but a necessity. What is important for candida sufferers is people testimonies to reach a cure. Those who has been cured have left their stories for others since we are alone battling without the support of the medical field.
    People want to get a cure. People don’t care if there is an study or another supporting if mercury is safe or not.
    Again, the web is full of testimonies of people who have cured candida, CFS, ME, and chronic illness after removing the amalgams and chelation. How we can ignore it ?? There isn’t better testimonies that those coming from sufferers that want to help others and avoid suffering.
    If some day I reach a cure, I will put all my books in the garbage can and will erase everything linked to it. This is a nightmare no a fun activity.

No matter the route you chose to reach a good health state but to reach it.

I thanks all candida sufferers who have left testimonies in the web about how they were cured. Those who have chelated have left a valued information for those aspiring to a normal life.

Jorge.

Able900
    Spectator

dvjorge wrote: Able, I don’t know how you believe this candida syndrome exist.

Simple enough to explain, I had it – and cured it. But other than knowing I had it, I also proved to myself that it exists through published research studies.
    See that’s the difference; research has proven time and again that Candida overgrowth exists, but neither research nor experiments can prove that amalgams prevent a Candida albicans overgrowth from being cured.

Able

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘Mercury fillings in my teeth and the losing battle…..’ is closed to new replies.