Mercury, Autism & the Global Vaccine Agenda

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Mercury, Autism & the Global Vaccine Agenda

This topic contains 71 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Rabelais 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #116873

    Floggi
    Member
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425


    No-one ever answered a very simple question I asked some time ago:

    how is it possible that the prevalence of autism continues to increase, while the number of vaccines that contains thiomersal continues to decrease?

    There’s a clear correlation between decreasing amounts of thiomersal and increasing prevalence of autism.

    Are you seriously suggesting that we should add some thiomersal to childhood vaccines in order to reduce autism?

    Or are you willing to investigate other possible explanations for the increase of autism?

    #116877

    ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

    Floggi;55394 wrote: how is it possible that the prevalence of autism continues to increase, while the number of vaccines that contains thiomersal continues to decrease?

    This has been addressed multiple times already throughout this thread. The number of vaccines that contain thiomersal may have decreased, but the number of vaccines given has increased.

    http://vactruth.com/history-of-vaccine-schedule/

    Floggi;55394 wrote: Are you seriously suggesting that we should add some thiomersal to childhood vaccines in order to reduce autism?

    If this isn’t trolling I don’t know what is.

    #116887

    Floggi
    Member
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425

    Tdog333;55397 wrote:

    Linking decreasing thiomersal to increasing autism is a terrible argument. Look at all the GMO foods being consumed now, toxins everywhere, loss of nutrients from foods, increasing genetic mutations, especially with MTHFR. These factors when they accumulate are bad. Look at deodorant, shampoo, toothpaste, common soaps used in households, cleaning supplies.

    So now you’re suddenly switching to an entirely different cause for the increased prevalence of autism?

    Some people repeat over and over that thiomersal is the biggest cause of autism. As soon as the situation turns out to not that worrying at all, you quickly switch to a different enemy.

    how is it possible that the prevalence of autism continues to increase, while the number of vaccines that contains thiomersal continues to decrease?

    This has been addressed multiple times already throughout this thread. The number of vaccines that contain thiomersal may have decreased, but the number of vaccines given has increased.
    Please don’t stop halfway the story.

    Your point above has been addressed indeed. But after that, two questions were asked.

    First question:
    Given that the number of vaccines that contain thiomersal has decreased, and the fact that the number of vaccinations has increased, what is the net effect on thiomersal exposure to children? Has that decreased because nowadays so few childhood vaccines contain thiomersal? Has it increased because children receive more vaccines than yesteryear?

    This question remained unanswered.

    Second question:
    In my country, childhood vaccines contain no thiomersal (there’s one exception, which we can go into if you like, but I think it’s irrelevant). In addition, the amount of vaccines given to our children has not increased. This means that our children are not (or, in exceptional cases, hardly) exposed to thiomersal anymore. Still, the prevalence of autism is increasing. How do proponents of the “autism is caused by thiomersal” myth explain this?

    This question remained unanswered too.

    #116921

    ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

    Floggi wrote: First question:
    Given that the number of vaccines that contain thiomersal has decreased, and the fact that the number of vaccinations has increased, what is the net effect on thiomersal exposure to children? Has that decreased because nowadays so few childhood vaccines contain thiomersal? Has it increased because children receive more vaccines than yesteryear?

    This question remained unanswered

    Net effect isn’t as important as you might think. Again, if you were to watch the original video posted in full you would have realized that by now. Although you originally complained about the length of the video, really by now you would have actually saved yourself some time. All of these questions that you keep on posing to me have already been answered. If you wish to keep posting in my thread I would politely request of you to view the video in its entirety before posting in this thread again. After all, that is the topic of which I intended this discussion to be. Thank you!

    That said, let me draw up an analogy for you Floggi. Say you’re taking a cardiac drug and you have a 6 months supply. Is your net exposure over a 6 month period to that drug really that important if you were to take your entire 6 months supply in one day? The answer to this rhetorical question is no, obviously not.

    Floggi wrote: Second question:
    In my country, childhood vaccines contain no thiomersal (there’s one exception, which we can go into if you like, but I think it’s irrelevant). In addition, the amount of vaccines given to our children has not increased. This means that our children are not (or, in exceptional cases, hardly) exposed to thiomersal anymore. Still, the prevalence of autism is increasing. How do proponents of the “autism is caused by thiomersal” myth explain this?

    This question remained unanswered too.

    Thiomersal-free does not mean mercury-free.

    http://www.greenhealthwatch.com/newsstories/newsvaccination/mercury-still-in-vaccines.html
    http://www.vaccineriskawareness.com/Mercury-Free-Vaccines-Still-Have-Mercury-In-Them

    Again, I will repeat what many others in this thread have already mentioned. Mercury is not the sole causative factor in the development of autism. For instance, other heavy metals like aluminum also play a role. That said, it is the largest known catalyst for its development. There’s a reason why so many autistic children are recovering via frequent, low-dose chelation-a therapy which removes mercury (and other metals) from the body. Like you conceded earlier, the number of vaccines given to children has risen and so has the rate of autism. If you’re curious about some of the other toxic ingredients included in vaccines here’s a few:

    • Bovine cow serum: Extracted from cow skin. When injected causes connective tissue disorders, arthritis and lupus; also shortness of breath, low blood pressure, chest pain and skin reactions.
    • Sorbitol: Synthetic sweetener which metabolizes very slowly and aggravates IBS and gastrointestinal issues.
    • Gelatin: Derived from the collagen inside animals’ skin and bones. Injecting gelatin poses the risk of infection from synthetic growth hormones and BSE infectivity (mad cow disease).
    • Sodium chloride: Raises blood pressure and inhibits muscle contraction and growth.
    • Egg protein: Vaccines are prepared in eggs (certainly not organic). May contain growth hormones, antibiotics, and salmonella bacteria.
    • Thimerosal: A neurotoxic mercury which causes autism: There are 25 mcg in one average flu vaccine, and the EPA safety limit is 5 micrograms, so children who are vaccinated simultaneously with multiple* vaccines receive over 10 times the safety limit of mercury in one day.
    • Human albumin: The protein portion of blood from pooled human venous plasma; when injected causes fever, chills, hives, rash, headache, nausea, breathing difficulty, and rapid heart rate. Injecting “pooled blood” can result in a loss of body cell mass and cause immunodeficiency virus infection, or contain SV40, AIDS, cancer or Hepatitis B from drug addicts.
    • Formaldehyde: Highly carcinogenic fluid used to embalm corpses. Ranked one of the most hazardous compounds to human health; can cause liver damage, gastrointestinal issues, reproductive deformation, respiratory distress and cancer. Plus, formaldehyde has been known to fail to deactivate the virus the vaccine is intended to cure, thus enabling a live virus to enter your blood and infect your system.
    • Phenoxyethanol: A glycol ether/chemical; highly toxic to the nervous system, kidneys, and liver. The FDA warns “can cause shut down of the central nervous system (CNS), vomiting and contact dermatitis” in cosmetics; imagine when injected into your blood.
    • Aluminum phosphate: Greatly increases toxicity of mercury, so caution about minimum mercury tolerance is therefore severely underestimated. CDC scientists and all doctors are well aware of this.
    • MSG (monosodium glutamate): When injected becomes a neurotoxin, causing CNS disorders and brain damage in children.
    Source: http://www.naturalnews.com/035431_vaccine_ingredients_side_effects_MSG.html

    #116930

    Floggi
    Member
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425


    There is no evidence whatsoever that there is any relation at all between mercury, aluminum, or any other substance, and autism. If there were evidence, that would have been discovered by scientific research long ago.

    Crackpot research is not reliable. You can easily detect crackpot research. Let’s take your little list as an example:

    – The list mentions table salt. Of course not under that name, because then it would be recognized as a relatively harmless substance. Instead, it is mentioned by its chemical name. Why? Because it sounds more fearful.

    – The list mentions thiomersal. Thiomersal is not present in childhood vaccines. It’s like saying “don’t vaccinate your children, because smoking cigars is dangerous to their health”. Of course, thiomersal is only mentioned to create fear.

    – The list mentions MSG. The M means mono, it only describes the relative quantities of sodium and glutamate. The S means sodium. Sodium is a fully natural mineral that is essential for our health, even for our very survival. The G means glutamate. Glutamate is a naturally occurring amino acid. It is present in most proteins. Therefore, we consume glutamate daily (at least I hope you do) when eating fruit, vegetables, fish, and meat.

    I just selected the three most obvious elements from your list. I could go on, but I think these three examples clearly show the intention of this list: NOT to provide information, but to bias, and to induce fear.

    I also notice how you are gradually changing your argumentation. First, mercury was “the” great cause of autism. Now that it becomes clear that mercury isn’t all that dangerous, and not even linked to autism, you gradually change to saying “well, it’s not only mercury, it’s also a lot of other things”. This is a known way to always seem right: whenever you turn out to be wrong, instead of learning and admitting your prior non-understanding, you invent something else, just to sound right.

    A strong case AGAINST any relation between mercury and autism (or aluminum and autism, if you like) is the fact that autism rates keep increasing despite an ever decreasing exposure to mercury and aluminum.

    If you need another example, just take a look in various places in India, or along the African coast. Lots of our industrial waste, sometimes entire shipwrecks, are dumped there by evil companies. Local people are tasked with disassembling the shipwrecks, or taking apart electronics, or cutting open containers that have been used to transport chemicals. They are to extract anything of value.

    Of course, those poor people are exposed to enormous amounts of mercury, aluminum, and lots of other metals. It wouldn’t surprise me if all of the stuff (except perhaps the biological things) on your fear-inducing list are prevalent in their working environment, in extreme amounts.

    These people aren’t healthy. They have all sorts of problems. However, autism is not one of them.

    Unfortunately, this observation is always concealed by alarmists.

    #117098

    ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

    Floggi;55451 wrote: There is no evidence whatsoever that there is any relation at all between mercury, aluminum, or any other substance, and autism. If there were evidence, that would have been discovered by scientific research long ago.

    Thousands of health officials and affected parents would strongly disagree. Here’s a few:

    link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4XWkGcMr2M

    If anyone is reading this and wants a recommendation for a GREAT documentary to watch, check out this vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smywi4NjigU

    Like I have mentioned previously on multiple occasions, autism and candida have a strong connection. Indeed, many of the therapies used to treat autism are also effective in treating candida and other chronic health conditions. If you watch the documentary to the end you’ll find evidence of many autistic children recovering once the proper treatment is given.

    #117161

    Floggi
    Member
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425


    If the evidence would be so clear, there would be official guidelines. In reality, such guidelines do not exist.

    If the evidence would be so clear, dentists would urge all of their patients to have their amalgam fillings removed. That would be both a great service to their clients’ health, and it would be a good business opportunity. In reality, no dentist organisation, no independent scientific organisation, no health official, and not even an independent university group advises to have your amalgam fillings removed. Only a minority of dentists offer this unneccessary treatment. This shows that it’s only a good business opportunity, it’s a good way to talk innocent people into sending their money into your bank account.

    Note that for many reasons, the amount of dental fillings has greatly decreased during the past 30 years or so (at least in my country and the surrounding countries – I’m assuming the same development occurred within the USA). There are much less filled teeth than 30 years ago. Of those teeth that have a filling, a much lesser percentage than ever before has an amalgam filling.

    This means that the number of amalgam fillings has decreased by a very large amount, because the above two effects combine. Still, the number of autistic children is rising, as is the severity of their disorder.

    This shows that whatever the cause for the rising prevalence of autism may be, it has nothing to do with amalgam fillings.

    #117163

    ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

    Floggi;55682 wrote:
    If the evidence would be so clear, there would be official guidelines. In reality, such guidelines do not exist.

    If the evidence would be so clear, dentists would urge all of their patients to have their amalgam fillings removed. That would be both a great service to their clients’ health, and it would be a good business opportunity. In reality, no dentist organisation, no independent scientific organisation, no health official, and not even an independent university group advises to have your amalgam fillings removed. Only a minority of dentists offer this unneccessary treatment. This shows that it’s only a good business opportunity, it’s a good way to talk innocent people into sending their money into your bank account.

    Amalgam fillings have already been banned in Sweden, Norway, and Denmark.

    http://www.naturallifemagazine.com/9702/mercury.htm

    Some snippets:

    “Sweden banned mercury amalgam dental fillings in 1997, after determining that at least 250,000 Swedes have immune and other health disorders directly related to the mercury in their teeth. Denmark ban amalgams in 1999. In 1991, Germany’s Health Ministry recommended to the German Dental Association that no further amalgam fillings be placed in children, pregnant women, or people with kidney disease, and in 1993 this was extended to include all women of child-bearing age, pregnant or not.”

    “Stubborn reluctance of dental associations to acknowledge the health risk of mercury toxicity from amalgam fillings may indeed have much in common with tobacco company tactics. If diseases like Multiple Sclerosis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and Multiple Chemical Sensitivity are linked to mercury exposure from tooth fillings, significant potential exists for individual or class action lawsuits against dentists.”

    Floggi;55682 wrote: Note that for many reasons, the amount of dental fillings has greatly decreased during the past 30 years or so (at least in my country and the surrounding countries – I’m assuming the same development occurred within the USA). There are much less filled teeth than 30 years ago. Of those teeth that have a filling, a much lesser percentage than ever before has an amalgam filling.

    This means that the number of amalgam fillings has decreased by a very large amount, because the above two effects combine. Still, the number of autistic children is rising, as is the severity of their disorder.

    This shows that whatever the cause for the rising prevalence of autism may be, it has nothing to do with amalgam fillings.

    Toxicity is passed on by mothers, generation to generation. There is a cumulative mechanism at play here.

    #117164

    Floggi
    Member
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425

    ThomasJoel2;55684 wrote: Amalgam fillings have already been banned in Sweden, Norway, and Denmark.

    This proves that Swedes, Norwegians and Danes have been made to fear amalgam fillings. It does not prove that amalgam fillings are bad.

    ThomasJoel2;55684 wrote: http://www.naturallifemagazine.com/9702/mercury.htm
    Some snippets:

    These snippets are not based on scientific knowledge. They reflect an opinion, a belief.

    ThomasJoel2;55684 wrote: “Stubborn reluctance of dental associations to acknowledge the health risk of mercury toxicity from amalgam fillings may indeed have much in common with tobacco company tactics.”

    No. Tobacco companies wanted to keep their profitable business of selling a product. This does not apply to dentists: if they would discover that amalgam fillings would be dangerous, they would still have a profitable business. The only difference would be that they would sell a different product: composite fillings instead of amalgam fillings. Their business and their profits would not be endangered at all.

    Class-action lawsuits only stand a chance if a dentist knows he’s doing something bad, and keeps doint it without informing the patient. If amalgam fillings would be so dangerous, dentists would be strongly inclined to take immediate action. Applying a method that is widely considered safe at the time is a good thing to do, and cannot be punished. Applying a method that is known to be dangerous is punishable by law. So as soon as a method is found to be dangerous instead of safe, all dentists would feel a very strong urge to change their methods.

    We’ve seen this in surgery, for example. Only 40 years ago, methods were used that were later found to have adverse effects. Yet no surgeon has ever had to appear in a class-action lawsuit. Why? Because 40 years ago, those methods were considered safe, so it was only logical to apply them. As soon as the adverse effects were discovered, surgical practices were adapted. Thus, surgeons always acted to the best of the available knowledge, and no surgeon ever had to appear in court because of some class action.

    Dentists will of course have noted the difference between surgeons and tobacco companies. The difference between adapting one’s methods to new knowledge (surgeons) versus continuing something dangerous (tobacco companies). Dental business, like surgical business, would not be affected by changing the method, whereas tobacco companies would face a different fate.

    Lots of reasons why dentists would rather behave like the surgeons and not like the tobacco companies.

    ThomasJoel2;55684 wrote: Toxicity is passed on by mothers, generation to generation. There is a cumulative mechanism at play here.

    Nice theory.

    #117180

    ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

    Floggi;55685 wrote:

    Amalgam fillings have already been banned in Sweden, Norway, and Denmark.

    This proves that Swedes, Norwegians and Danes have been made to fear amalgam fillings. It does not prove that amalgam fillings are bad.
    I never claimed that as “proof”. You are misconstruing my statements. I brought up that fact because you had previously mentioned that no such guidelines existed. Clearly such guidelines do exist, just not universally. Once I pointed out this fact, you decided to change your argument.

    This is what you originally posted:

    If the evidence would be so clear, there would be official guidelines. In reality, such guidelines do not exist.

    So which is it?

    Floggi in post no. 1 states: If official guidelines exist then the evidence must be clear.
    Floggi in post no. 2 states: If official guidelines exist then it’s not because of evidence, but irrational fear.

    Floggi;55684 wrote:

    Toxicity is passed on by mothers, generation to generation. There is a cumulative mechanism at play here.

    Nice theory.

    This is not a theory. This is common knowledge. Why are mothers taught not to drink or smoke while pregnant?

    http://watoxics.org/toxicswatch/no-one-can-escape-toxic-chemicals

    “Two new studies have provided even more evidence that toxic chemicals used in everyday products contaminate the bodies of pregnant women, who pass the chemicals on to their fetuses before birth.”

    “The Harvard and CDC scientists and their collaborators recently published research that examined chemicals in 15 mother-child pairs, measuring to what extent the chemicals cross the placenta and reach the fetus. They measured a total of 87 chemicals and found nearly all of them in both mother and fetus.”

    #117220

    Floggi
    Member
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425


    Sorry, I really thought you would have understood I was talking about knowledge-based guidelines.

    #117222

    ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

    Floggi;55741 wrote:
    Sorry, I really thought you would have understood I was talking about knowledge-based guidelines.

    I pick apart your argument and that’s the best you can come up with?

    #117223

    Floggi
    Member
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425


    You pick apart an argument I didn’t make. This makes your picking-apart obsolete.

    Maybe I wasn’t clear enough, maybe you misunderstood me – it doesn’t matter. There was a misunderstanding, which has now been solved.

    #117248

    ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

    Floggi;55744 wrote:
    You pick apart an argument I didn’t make. This makes your picking-apart obsolete.

    Maybe I wasn’t clear enough, maybe you misunderstood me – it doesn’t matter. There was a misunderstanding, which has now been solved.

    There was no misunderstanding. You are attempting to wiggle your way out of an argument you made because your contradictions were pointed out.

    For someone who accuses me of changing my arguments…

    Videos of individuals testifying before the FDA regarding the ill-effects of mercury amalgams:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOewUT_OGPs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwufln7H1Og
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrFoGg2ri6U
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70X_q6iqQlc
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPOmRTmgfD4

    #117258

    Floggi
    Member
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425


    Why are you trying so very hard to accuse me of making statements I never made?

    How often must I repeat my words before I get through to you?

    By the way, nice vids. They show that there are some people who are convinced that their complaints were caused by amalgam fillings. This is a known fact: some people just foster such beliefs.

    It’s a good thing the FDA researches this. Good research means you have to listen to all opinions. That’s exactly what the FDA did.

    After considering all information, they concluded that there is no reason to belief that amalgam fillings cause ill effects.

    Case closed. Unless new information becomes available, of course. In that case, I’m sure the FDA will re-open their investigation, hear more people, and those people will also appear on Youtube.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 72 total)

The topic ‘Mercury, Autism & the Global Vaccine Agenda’ is closed to new replies.