MD's and yeast

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions MD's and yeast

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Tsunny
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 94

I finally went to my first rheumatoid/autoimmune doctor (traveled to Pittsburgh to get possibly better results). My previous bloodwork showed “suggestive of a connective tissue disorder”. The MD showed me where it pointed to Sjogren syndrome but he was not clear on all symptoms. I mentioned yeast/fungal and showed him the slight remnants of the yeast rash on my arm and told him I believe its over abundance in my system and he laughed and said “who told you that!?” But he couldn’t figure out anything else, so he ordered more bloodwork. I wanted to say to him that the yeast is causing auto-immune diseases to set in, but I myself am unsure of this. Anyways, wanted to share my story. My thought is these doctors would lose money if we could all keep yeast at its normal level and it would maybe erase the “C” word and many other diseases associated with yeast. It would be billions of dollars at lost for the medical field, So they don’t teach it in medical school. I might sound off the wall but this is what I’m finding. Any comments appreciated.. It seems one of the toughest tasks is to find an MD that accepts yeast as a diagnose and the root of one’s problems. If anyone knows of any in the US-North East (Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Buffalo, Erie area) Let me know! Thanks

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

Doctors cant do much with chronic problems, because these usually need a more holisitic approach. Doctors are taught in medicine, not healing. So they know about things they can prescribe medicine for.

The good news however, is that you dont need a doctor to get rid of this.

Tsunny
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 94

So I should find a NaturalPath? I would like some personal guidance to help me heal…

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would find a naturopath or holistic doctor. If you look at thorne, integrative thereaputics, and standard process’s websites…there are giant/extensive product lines that can heal the body naturally. They also would likely diagnose the cause of it such as eating GMO foods, demineralization (loss of minerals), parasites, etc.

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘MD's and yeast’ is closed to new replies.