Marine Phytoplankton

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Marine Phytoplankton

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Frankshank 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Frankshank
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 16

Hi. Is Marine Phytoplankton OK to use during the cleanse and strict diet phases? I’m reluctant to use synthetic vitamins to give me energy and marine phytoplankton seems to be a good source of vitamins, minerals etc..

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Frankshank wrote: Hi. Is Marine Phytoplankton OK to use during the cleanse and strict diet phases? I’m reluctant to use synthetic vitamins to give me energy and marine phytoplankton seems to be a good source of vitamins, minerals etc..

It’s an excellent detox substance as well as containing various nutrients, so why not try it, carefully at first, of course. Powder may be more stable than liquid, and probably cheaper plus most water-based liquid products require preservatives, and we all know that some of the preservatives added to supplements are toxic materials.

Able

Frankshank

Able900 wrote:

Hi. Is Marine Phytoplankton OK to use during the cleanse and strict diet phases? I’m reluctant to use synthetic vitamins to give me energy and marine phytoplankton seems to be a good source of vitamins, minerals etc..

It’s an excellent detox substance as well as containing various nutrients, so why not try it, carefully at first, of course. Powder may be more stable than liquid, and probably cheaper plus most water-based liquid products require preservatives, and we all know that some of the preservatives added to supplements are toxic materials.

Able

Thanks for the response Able. I already have a capsule version ready to go. Are capsules OK to consume? Apologies in advance if that’s a stupid question. I just want to get everything right.

By the way I tried Ashwagandha this morning for the first time. I ordered it before I started checking out this forum but have noticed it’s a favourite of yours from reading numerous posts. Very nice I must say – uplifting, chilling, improved focus (I think).. My favourite chill pill is Reishi but this could be a contender for top spot. Time will tell! 🙂

Frankshank

Just to add I’ve just received a reply to the same question from the manufacturer of the brand of Phytoplankton I’m intending to use and she stated: “Yes! It has a perfect pH and is very alkalizing.”

Now the thing is I read in another post (‘able’ I think)that it’s best to have an acidic body during the cleanse. I’m probably going to give this a shot anyway but thought I’d add this info to the mix.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Marine Phytoplankton’ is closed to new replies.