Manitoba Harvest Hemp Pro 70

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Manitoba Harvest Hemp Pro 70

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luke 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Luke
    Participant
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 20

Hi everyone:

I’m looking to integrate some serious caloric intake into my diet, and hemp protein powder seems to be preferable to those I’ve spoken to on this forum. I’m curious to know whether or not Manitoba Harvest Hemp Pro 70 would be appropriate for the diet consider the sugar it contains (2g).

If this is acceptable, I would be adding it to meals thrice each day. I am approximately six feet tall and weigh a meagre 125lbs; I need to gain weight.

As always, I’m grateful for any input!

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

I eat Manitoba Harvest Hemp Pro 50. I’m assuming yours is similar, and should be totally fine. I add it to hot cereal, and I’ve also used it mixed half and half with an allowed flour (coconut or buckwheat) to make gravy for steamed vegetables.

Luke
    Participant

That’s great to hear! According to their respective labels, the 70 contains 2 grams of sugar while the 50 contains only one. Do you really think that would make a difference? I want to be absolutely sure.

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

I wouldn’t worry about it, myself. I eat multiple onions a day, and those are around 8g of sugar each. It’s a matter of weighing benefits against risk, in my opinion.

Luke
    Participant

Okay, shayfo. Thank you so much.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Manitoba Harvest Hemp Pro 70’ is closed to new replies.