Magnesium Oxide for Constipation?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Magnesium Oxide for Constipation?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jazzfam 6 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jazzfam
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

Hi everyone,
    I was told by my colonic irrigation therapist to use Magnesium Oxide for constipation. I have the twin labs brand which contains:

Gelatin, potato starch, magnesium silicate, medium chain triglycerides, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium aspartate, and silica.

I was particularly worried about the potato starch, but the woman at the health food store assured me it wouldn’t be a problem. Any thoughts??

Also, I was wondering what you all thought of the Now brand Candida Clear recommended on the website? It contains Biotin, Magnesium, caprylic acid, Pau d’ Arco, Black Walnut, Oregano Oil, Cellulose, Rice Flour, Gum arabic, Garlic, Olive Leaf, Cat’s Claw Root, Wormwood Herb, Silica, Magnesium Stearate and Cellulose.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The candida clear product is pretty cheap quality; it’s best to purchase each one of those antifungals seperately and take them on their own. It also contains magnesium and silica, but it’d be better to purchase these seperately such as a magnesium/calcium/zinc vitamin. Garlic, caprylic acid, black walnut, oregano oil would all be best taken seperately.

There’s another product out there called candicid forte that is pretty similar. I am sure we could list about a dozen or so of these “combination antifungal” products but you are not going to get the best results taking these.

For instance, if you bought a high quality oregano oil, grapefruit seed extract, or black walnut antifungal, this would kill the candida a little bit better.

Also, check out the protocol if you don’t have a general plan:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

We don’t really follow the website too much here on the forum because some of it’s information isn’t as good as we’d like it to be.

On a side note: trace minerals such as magnesium can improve digestion. I take a liquid form of magnesium called magensium chloride and it purifies the blood, removes plaque from the body, and improves digestion.

-raster

Jazzfam
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

raster wrote: The candida clear product is pretty cheap quality; it’s best to purchase each one of those antifungals seperately and take them on their own. It also contains magnesium and silica, but it’d be better to purchase these seperately such as a magnesium/calcium/zinc vitamin. Garlic, caprylic acid, black walnut, oregano oil would all be best taken seperately.

There’s another product out there called candicid forte that is pretty similar. I am sure we could list about a dozen or so of these “combination antifungal” products but you are not going to get the best results taking these.

For instance, if you bought a high quality oregano oil, grapefruit seed extract, or black walnut antifungal, this would kill the candida a little bit better.

Also, check out the protocol if you don’t have a general plan:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

We don’t really follow the website too much here on the forum because some of it’s information isn’t as good as we’d like it to be.

On a side note: trace minerals such as magnesium can improve digestion. I take a liquid form of magnesium called magensium chloride and it purifies the blood, removes plaque from the body, and improves digestion.

-raster

Thanks Raster, I will stick with my liquid oregano oil and grapefruit seed extract and won’t waste my time with the Candida Clear. I appreciate your quick response.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Magnesium Oxide for Constipation?’ is closed to new replies.