- March 9, 2013 at 9:51 am #100140
anariMemberTopics: 1Replies: 3
Oh, you need to change your homepath immediately.
It is obvious he wants to take as much money he can from you.
Have you thought about dealing with your stress?
The first reason of the sickness is always us, so we need to work on the mental causes of the problems as well. If you don’t work on those problems, no homeopath will ever be able to fully help you.March 10, 2013 at 12:09 pm #100239
1533jdMemberTopics: 46Replies: 112
These are my results and homeopath’s interpretation if anyone’s interested:
• Nutritional deﬁciencies: Zinc ++ (low DNA associated zinc, low metallothionein zinc binding), Magnesium ++
(low ATP related magnesium), Omega 6 (DGLA, eicosadienoic acid, docosadienoic acid), Omega 3 (EPA &
DHA), Myristic acid, lignoceric acid; + Borderline low: vitamin B3 (RBC NAD: 14.9), alpha-linolenic acid
(Omega 3), palmitic acid, Behenic acid.
• Nice and high serum vitamin B12 (997) and normal RBC folic acid (566).
• Mitochondrial dysfunction (72%) with low ATP related magnesium.
• Elevated Cell Free DNA (increased cell degradation; 13.4).
• Borderline low Superoxide dismutase 1 (SOD1: 252) and Glutathione peroxidase (68) – antioxidant enzymes.
• Borderline low RBC Glutathione (1.79).
• No DNA adducts.
• Very low DNA associated zinc (15).
• Normal blood metallothionein.
• Low metallothionein Zinc binding (26%).
• Markedly increased small intestinal permeability: Elevated urinary excretion of PEG 400 (8:11) + mildly
elevated blood short chain polypeptides (3:12).
• Marked fungal dysbiosis – markedly elevated blood ethanol (75 umol/l) on gut fermentation proﬁle.
• Marked bacterial dysbiosis – markedly elevated higher alcohols on gut fermentation proﬁle (5:11).
• Lymphocyte sensitivities: Nitrosamines 190, Organophosphates 170, Inorganic mercury 160, Benzoate 150,
Pentachlorophenol 120, Tin 120, Organic mercury 115; (normal: silver 95, cadmium 90, chromium VI 90,
fungisterol 85, p-dichlorobenzene 85, bendiocarb 85, nickel 80, aluminium 80, lindane & isomers 70,
metabisulphite 60, carbaryl 60).
• Borderline low mixed white cell metabolic activity (0.68).
• Pre-existing inhibition of mixed white cell metabolic activity: Organophosphates 11.5%, Nitrosopyrrolidine (a
nitrosamine) 8.5%, Mercury chloride 6.5%; (normal: benzoate 3.5%, methyl mercury 3%).
• Mildly low Gamma GT (9, but better male ref range: 8-28) & LDH (120) – these are liver enzymes.
• Elevated uric acid (654) – may be due to high protein intake, fasting and weight loss or impaired uric acid
• Otherwise normal biochemistry proﬁle with normal kidney and liver function; calcium, phosphate, glucose,
cholesterol, triglycerides, iron, ferritin.
• Normal blood testosterone (21.8) with elevated SHBG (66) and slightly lowish free androgen index (33).
• Normal TSH (1.35) and FT4 (19.9).
• Normal haematology, except very mildly elevated MCHC.
• Multiple complex factors identiﬁed that are proving resistant to the interventions tried so far:
1. Multiple nutritional deﬁciencies
2. Bacterial and fungal dysbiosis
3. Increased small intestinal permeability (“leaky gut syndrome”)
4. Multiple toxicities and sensitivities, the worst being (in order) organophosphates, nitrosamines and mercury
which are demonstrably impairing cellular metabolism.
5. Mitochondrial dysfunction
6. Poor antioxidant status
• Each of these are interrelated and can contribute to each other.
• Each of one of these can independently affect cerebral function and can thus make a major contribution to
cognitive and affective dysfunction – and it is difﬁcult, if not impossible to say which is most important.
• Emotional stress will almost certainly aggravate many of these, or your systems ability to cope with them.March 10, 2013 at 12:39 pm #100242
1533jdMemberTopics: 46Replies: 112
Thomas – I take 2 digestive enzymes pretty much every time I eat, it is definitely neccessary for me as I have dangerously low stomach acid. (probably what caused all this in the first place, from taking so many antiacids from severe acid refluxI used to get!) This morning until this afternoon, over a 4 hour period I have had to take 5 digestive enzymes and I was still constipated! I started to get really angry and felt lots of symptoms when I was constipated, as you said, is it the release of the methane gas etc causing the symptoms?
I like the fact you have your own mantra it makes sense, might start one myself! One thing I have to say is I will be starting the gaps diet tomorrow or day after and get the impression that will help me alot. I wasnt eating enough food basically before, so I was essentially starving myself. I’ve now realised you really have to force yourself to eat!
Raster and Thomas – Also can anyone comprehend this, for the past 2 days I have gone off the diet and been eating pork, small bits of gluten, gluten free bread (stopped after first day due to reaction), drinking raw hot chocolate with xylitol and a few dry Himalayan berries, red meat and a very small amount of cheese and basically haven’t felt this excellent in months. Fatigue and energy levels drastically improved, depression pretty much gone, cognition definitely improved, ability to handle stress and manic reactions much improved therefore behaviour improved.
Today (day 3) I woke up after having really serious night sweats but felt incredibly refreshed, after eating naughty foods this morning (for the last day!) I started to feel very agressive as If i was having a massive allergic reaction but again as I said earlier I was constipated, so I feel that was the main reason for feeling this way not actually having a reaction.
I’ve not been really reacting that much to any of the foods I’ve been eating except the ones with yeast and sugar in, any reasoning behind this?
Raster – As the results show Raster, my liver is in good order! Hmmm… I genuinely think constipation is at least a starting point in terms of the toxicity feeling I get, the fact that before I wasn’t eating enough before must of been contributing to the fatigue, depression and brain fog, surely right? I will be starting the gaps diet tomorrow so hopefully that will be what I need.
http://www.cheeseslave.com/is-it-adrenal-fatigue-or-starvation/ This supports alot of the way I was feeling
Thanks so much
The topic ‘Losing faith in humanity and homeopathy…’ is closed to new replies.