Looking for some information

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Looking for some information

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Lauren 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Florida2012
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hello folks, I was finally diagnosed with oral thrush a few months ago and was prescribed clotrimazole. A few months in, and it hasn’t improved. I have read about oil pulling and will give it a try. My questions are two-fold: one, can a Candida overgrowth be “cured”, meaning once a healthy balance is restored, everything goes back to normal, or is this a life-long battle? Secondly, are sexual side-effects common for men with a Candida overgrowth, i.e. loss of sex drive, etc?

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Hi mate,
    welcome to the forum.
    What I know is that ones you are cured, which can take a while, you will have a normal candida free life without suffering or symptoms. But you will have to maintain a healthy anti-candida life style and diet. If you after you are symptom free dig deep into sugar eating, alcohol, antibiotics etc you get it quickly back. So, to answer you about the life-long battle. The real battle is the beginning and coming through the die-off battle, after that its a healing period of your intestines. Through the healing of your guts a lot of other symptoms are calming down and vanish. Like food intolerances and allergies.

It is very normal not to have a sex drive while suffering a candida infestation. This too will come back when you get the fungus out of your system.

Please check out the following start up links:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst815_Dieoff-Dangers.aspx
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1922_Index-of-Posts.aspx

yours
    Thomas

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Sounds like you have candida overgrowth. It can take as long as 6-18 months to fully recover from candida. I have been on the diet for 7 months and am pretty much symptom free. Every week I feel better and get stronger. I have a feeling that within the next 6 months I should feel very good and can start eating some normal whole foods such as wheat, dairy, fruits, etc.

You may be able to kill the candida in your mouth, but the only real way to recover is to do a system-wide kill off and recovery. You need to kill the candida in your gut and put it back into check via the diet and probiotics.

-Raster

Lauren
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 267

Florida2012 wrote: Hello folks, I was finally diagnosed with oral thrush a few months ago and was prescribed clotrimazole. A few months in, and it hasn’t improved. I have read about oil pulling and will give it a try.

Welcome! I have a comment about oral thrush. There was a study just posted by Candy Candida (titled “you really should see this”) about Saccharomyces cerevisiae (S. cerevisiae) which is brewer’s yeast. The study show that Saccharomyces cerevisiae ( brewer’s yeast) healed childrens oral thrush completely in 3 days. I would suggest reading the study yourself and seeing if it is something you want to try for yourself. ๐Ÿ˜€

You can get better! Many people have already on this website. Depending on how bad your overgrowth is it might take longer. We are here to help you ๐Ÿ˜€
    Lauren

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Lauren wrote:
    Welcome! I have a comment about oral thrush. There was a study just posted by Candy Candida (titled “you really should see this”) about Saccharomyces cerevisiae (S. cerevisiae) which is brewer’s yeast. The study show that Saccharomyces cerevisiae (brewer’s yeast) healed childrens oral thrush completely in 3 days. I would suggest reading the study yourself and seeing if it is something you want to try for yourself.

Lauren, you might want to consider also posting the link below when you tell new members about S. cerevisiae; that way theyโ€™ll receive the whole story instead of just a portion of it. Ask them to read all of the posts on the page.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst2039_You-really-should-see-this.aspx

Able

Lauren
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 267

Able,
    So true, sorry!!! I will do that from now on.
    Thanks,
    Lauren

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Looking for some information’ is closed to new replies.