long term anti fungals?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions long term anti fungals?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  lewis0121 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

lewis0121
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 9

When I take oregano oil I feel great but it is suggested not to use anti fungals long term.

My question is if anti fungals are providing relief and eliminating candida why the HELL not cant I take it long term? LIKE WTF isn’t this a cure by eliminating the candida anyway?!

I don’t understand, of course cutting out sugar and refined carbs helps but if anti fungals kill the remainder of the candida the why can I not take it long term AND WHY DONT OTHER PEOPLE TOO?

this seems like a cure and its really peeing me off.

lewis0121
    Participant

I hear people going on and on about the candida wont go away, well, why arnt they megadosing on anti fungals to eliminate candida? I don’t care about the health implications I would rather live the next 10 years happy and then have a F liver but some people on here have tried everything and nothing worked so why isn’t everyone just taking anti fungals?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Eventually the yeast will adapt to the oregano oil and won’t die from it. It adapts to most of the things you throw at it.

-raster

Rabelais
    Blocked
    Replies: 268

It also adapts to a sugarless environment.

Rabelais

lewis0121
    Participant

apparently it cant adapt to coconut oil because there are multiple anti fungals in it….

on a side note, does anyone react to fat negatively? my symptoms decresed a lot when consuming less fat AND sugar.

Pretty much anything tasty

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘long term anti fungals?’ is closed to new replies.