liver cleanse?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions liver cleanse?

This topic contains 24 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  DXL 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

I remember seeing somewhere that there was a liver cleanse that could be done when you’ve been on the diet for a while? A search turned up nothing.
    Does anyone have any advice on a liver cleanse?

Bonus points if you can tell me if it’s likely or not that my kidney stones will move if I do a cleanse.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I have a liver cleanse here:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst3877_Rasters-late-in-your-treatment-liver-cleanse.aspx

But I would only do it 6 months after you are done with die off.

If anything, I would get just the super milk thistle x which should get the body to detox the toxins.

-raster

mrs.candida

What’s the reasoning on waiting 6 months?

raster
    Participant

Because you are just going to damage your liver again if you are going through die-off…

-raster

mrs.candida

I need a little clarification on how a liver cleanse damages the liver? I’m talking about the popular epsom salts & oil cleanse that takes place overnight.

anyone?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

mrs.candida;37143 wrote: I need a little clarification on how a liver cleanse damages the liver?

Hello, Mrs. Candida. Raster didn’t mean that the liver cleanse will damage the liver; he was pointing out that, if you do the liver cleanse early on, and then you experience more die-off toxins, then there’s the possibility that the toxins are going to damage the liver all over again. But this isn’t necessarily true if you take the correct supplements to protect and heal the liver all along; I’m speaking of specifically Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate and Milk Thistle containing at least 70-80% silymarin.

But I also tend to disagree with the idea of waiting in general; to me this sounds a lot like waiting until a disease is at its very worst before thinking about treating it.

Able

mrs.candida

I decided against the liver cleanse for now.

I do suspect that if I could get my liver working better that I’d have a better chance at fighting this.

Jo Jo’s post about the black tooth got me thinking. I had a tooth pulled one week after starting my candida cleanse, now I’m realizing, that may have cancelled out any good I did previously. I was taking the chelated molybdenium at the time, but not milk thistle.

I started seeing a new Chinese Doctor today he agreed that my liver and spleen are very weak. (I wonder if this is what others acupuncturists are also saying, or if this is specific to me) He gave me a liver detox tea, it’s some sort of Chinese Herb that’s rolled up into a quill, anyone tried something like this?

If your acupuncturists mentions what’s going on with you what do they normally say? I always get spleen & liver.

raster
    Participant

My acupuncturists varies in what he says; I usually tell him what types of symptoms I am experiencing and they take it from there…

The main things I focus in include liver, kidneys, and digestion.

I would consider trying out just the milk thistle x which is one of the supplements mentioned in the cleanse. This should bring great benefit.

I’ve thought about this a bunch and I feel maybe my advice wasn’t so great on whether to do the cleanse or not because you definitely need to address your liver. Now I am thinking you should try it out.

-raster

mrs.candida

Is milk thistle X different then my regular milk thistle? I need to reorder anyway, do they have it at iherb?

I would have done the cleanse by now if epsom salts wasn’t so hard to track down here.

For now I’m drinking the tea, this doctor says there’s no reason to do a liver cleanse and that the tea should be the same.

Cheesey
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 245

mrs.candida;37253 wrote: Is milk thistle X different then my regular milk thistle? I need to reorder anyway, do they have it at iherb?

I would have done the cleanse by now if epsom salts wasn’t so hard to track down here.

For now I’m drinking the tea, this doctor says there’s no reason to do a liver cleanse and that the tea should be the same.

Hi Mrs. Candida.

If you like I can order some Epson Salts for you and get them sent on? I just bought 3 kilos on Amazon for £9 earlier today.

mrs.candida

that’s very kind of you Cheesy

I can find some here It just takes me a long time because I’m new here and I don’t speak the language. Epsom salts are more popular in the states and you can pretty much find them at any chemist.

I hope your feeling better. I thought of you today when I had to ask my husband to walk me to acupuncture because I was so weak, I often feel like I’m moments away from passing out too.

raster
    Participant

super milk thistle X contains a more potent/stronger version of milk thistle as well as other herbs such as licorice, dandelion, artichoke, etc.

http://www.integrativeinc.com/Products/Products-by-Health-Concern/Detoxification-and-Liver/Liver-Support/78102-Super-Milk-Thistle-X.aspx

1533jd mentioned a different product yesterday that contains these ingredients but with more herbs; I trust this one personally because my naturopath prescribed it and I know it worked really well.

-raster

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

I would really like to hear more about what other folks think or have experienced with the epsom salt and oil cleanse…I was reading about it on curezone and some other site and people were pooping out tons of stones…seems like it could be good or damaging, i’m not sure which…lol

mrs.candida

Me too Alex, I read one story on cure zone where the poster used coconut oil and she eliminated tons of parasites (it was not her intention to do a parasitic cleanse) she said piles of liver flukes came out :O.

mrs.candida

I just eliminated 5 golf ball sized balls of yeast! After only one day of drinking the chinese liver cleanse tea. I wish I could tell you what I’m drinking, I only have the name in Chinese. I have NEVER been so sure that what I saw in the toilet was yeast, they were ball shaped and yellow and looked like hairy brains.

Sorry for the graphic descriptions. I’m just so excited!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘liver cleanse?’ is closed to new replies.