Leaky gut issue

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Leaky gut issue

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

andrewmezzo
    Topics: 26
    Replies: 17

So i have a bit of a leaky gut and everytime I take sauerkraut i break out ALOT. Im currently taking antifungals and following the diet as usual, should I stick wth the antifungals and diet till my leaky gut is resolved to then eat fermented foods or should I just start eating fermented foods anyway?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Well breaking out doesn’t mean you have leaky gut imho. Leaky gut relates to allergies caused by food typically. Breaking out after probiotics is more related to toxins and your liver health.

-raster

andrewmezzo
    Topics: 26
    Replies: 17

raster;57282 wrote: Well breaking out doesn’t mean you have leaky gut imho. Leaky gut relates to allergies caused by food typically. Breaking out after probiotics is more related to toxins and your liver health.

-raster

What do you suggest I can do to prevent breakouts from probiotics? shall I just wait after taking another month of my antifungals?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Reducing antifungals or probiotics…or addressing liver health via supplements. If your liver works good then you likely won’t detox via the skin. You basically just need to clean/purify your body and then it should get better, and this takes a long time from my experience.

Also, check out this post on stomach acid:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst6027_Hydro-chloric-Acid-and-Health–written-by-Dr–McCoombs.aspx

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Leaky gut issue’ is closed to new replies.