leaky gut and probiotics

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions leaky gut and probiotics

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

My new Dr today is giving me a stool test in about ten days, she wants me off everything that I m taking including fungals, so just digestive bitters, vit c and milk thistle. She said my leaky gut is so bad she said my probiotics could be leaking into my blood right now. Has anyone heard of that? She said I can have a reaction to probiotics until we heal my gut which is inflamed. Thanks

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I haven’t heard of the probiotics leaking into the gut but I guess anything is possible.

Atleast they know how to heal leaky gut and what it is.

-raster

moochpb

Yeah it was weird but she is an md and has 722 and 742 in stock. Didnt wanna give me 722 until tests come back, she wants to heal the gut first. She believes in adrenal fatigue, candida which she has healed in multiple cases and leaky gut. She said I’m very knowledgeable and that’s because of this forum. I can’t wait to take 722

Lordshelpr
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 16

what is 722?

moochpb

sf722. Its the antifungal that is recommended on the forum and works great

jay253
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 43

yes probiotics can cause a blood problem. i didn’t save the link but it believe it was called lactobacillis sepsis

moochpb

Yeah idk what to do about the probiotics

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘leaky gut and probiotics’ is closed to new replies.