Large coconut breat. How may days it can last?????

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Large coconut breat. How may days it can last?????

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  BlueSkies 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Healhy
    Topics: 87
    Replies: 45

Hello people. If I eat 3 slices per day of coconut bread how many days it can last? 1 week? I´m talking about the large coconut bread not the medium.

princeofsin
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 224

Did you make this yourself or bought this?. What is the size of the bread?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would look at the bread, and divide it in your mind to see how many slices are in a loaf. I would then determine how long it’ll last.

-raster

BlueSkies
    Participant
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 73

I love the coconut bread. YUM. Able posted a great recipe and there is another one there by Pina that is my favourite.

I ran into a problem with the bread. I like it a lot, and I believe I was eating too much of it. After being on the diet, and not cheating, my body adjusted to not having that heaviness.

Here’s my solution:

Make your batter. I think it’s better to make a double batch. Rather than using a loaf pan, use a muffin pan. Using Pina‘s recipe that will make 24 little muffins. Put them in the freezer and un-thaw them when you want to eat one.

How many should you eat? Not many. I would say one muffin per day. Two on occasion. I can only speak for myself, but I found that when I was eating too much bread I would have an increase in Candida symptoms. Everyone’s different so you need to pay attention to what your body is telling you. This bread is also quite dense compared to store bought bread, so it will feel a lot heavier in your system and it may constipate you. (Pina’s recipe is nice because it contains flaxmeal)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Large coconut breat. How may days it can last?????’ is closed to new replies.